Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #2: Boston Celtics 101- Toronto Raptors 113 (2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Even Paul Pierce is showing some respek to Toronto........ only because we have Kawhi.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=25013253
    Pierce looks like bum in that suit. It looks like he dressed to be behind a desk, and then found out he would be standing.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
      I'm actually shocked that OG didn't get the start over Siakam.

Would've made sense to have Lowry/Irving, Green/Brown, Kawhi/Hayward, OG/Tatum, Ibaka/Horford.

It also makes sense that Siakam starts because there's a lack of playmaking if that were the lineup.
      Siakam is a better player than OG; better defender too.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
        I disagree with the defence part. Siakam is more talented/skilled player than OG, but OG is a far better perimeter defender.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Better player yes (and 3 years older with more nba experience)

But not better defender. OG is probably the best defender after Kawhi and Danny boy
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Well guys...keonclark was doing sober October but keonclark fell off the wagon. So hes cracking a cold one and getting excited because his Friday night belongs to the Raptors

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Well guys...keonclark was doing sober October but keonclark fell off the wagon. So hes cracking a cold one and getting excited because his Friday night belongs to the Raptors
              Drink responsibly, Keon.

By 'responsibly' I mean, don't spill it.

Comment

• Look like a pretty heated argument too. Damn.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Look like a pretty heated argument too. Damn.

Super epic. Loved that. I'm pumped!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Super epic. Loved that. I'm pumped!
                    That was one of the best raptor montages I've ever seen. They couldn't have said it better.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      That was one of the best raptor montages I've ever seen. They couldn't have said it better.
                      "The Goal is Greatness. So quit with the insecurities and let's get serious."

Comment

Game is on Sportsnet 1?!! 😂😂😂

Imagine the reactions of hockey fans if they put a Leaf/Habs game on that channel?
                        It's an ESPN game .. the contracts that TSN (CFL tonight) and Sportsnet (MLB) have with what's currently airing probably supersede rebroadcast of the ESPN crew

Comment

• Kyrie Irving looks like a hobo. I fucking hate that flat earther

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Kyrie Irving looks like a hobo. I fucking hate that flat earther
                            We agree on this one

Comment

• I don't think I'd pencil Siakam in as an every night starter based on two games. I do like him starting beside Serge when JV comes off the bench, as Serge could use the help on the boards, and although Pascal ain't great there, he's better than OG. Plus that gives you more shooting in those bench units with JV, which will hopefully also feature one of the KLs for good stretches.

In future games where JV starts, I'd expect a lot of them to come with the all-switch wing threesome of Green-Kawhi-OG between him and Lowry, with Siakam coming off the bench beside Serge.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Fashion forward
                                Dear 2K..... allow us to wear these in MyCareer. Please.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X