Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #2: Boston Celtics 101- Toronto Raptors 113 (2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors are no longer playing just to get in, they have a legit shot of winning it all. HCA is of utmost importance.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      Raptors are no longer playing just to get in, they have a legit shot of winning it all. HCA is of utmost importance.
      We do not have a legit shot at winning it all in 2019. There is 1 team with a legit shot.

Again, its stupid. Fuck Durant
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        They saw Kawhis career win% and gave the numbers to their accountant
        Terrible Pizza anyway. But it's more likely they know how many fans are going to be stoned now and craving a free slice vs most who didn't even bother before

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
          Must. Win. Game.

"Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Did you watch our Wizards series?

OG was fantastic on Wall, one of the best ballhandlers/penetrators in the league. Lowry was...not good. Switching their matchups to have OG be the primary guy on Wall and put Lowry on Beal off the ball was a big factor in us winning that series.

Irving is a better shooter than Wall, but I think similar logic still applies because you do not want to be conceding the drive.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
            Yes, I watched that series and Wall is a very different type of guard than Irving. Irving is much closer to Curry than Wall (when he's healthy and in rhythm). You have to take as much space away from him as you can or he'll make you pay. Wall, is much easier to guard because he's trying to get to the rim every time, imo.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              Yes, I watched that series and Wall is a very different type of guard than Irving. Irving is much closer to Curry than Wall (when he's healthy and in rhythm). You have to take as much space away from him as you can or he'll make you pay. Wall, is much easier to guard because he's trying to get to the rim every time, imo.
              How about Harden? He's a pretty good Kyrie comparable. OG's best defensive performance last year was him shutting down Harden all by himself.

I'm OK with Lowry starting on Kyrie, but I do think that's probably the worst defensive look we could go with (which is quite a change from years past) when compared with running Green or OG (or both, alternating) out on Kyrie.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                We do not have a legit shot at winning it all in 2019. There is 1 team with a legit shot.

Again, its stupid. Fuck Durant
                A healthy Kawhi can single handily beat them in a one game series, Raptors bench and defensive mentality may stretch that series longer. HCA is premium. Warriors team are six strong, but you never know how it plays out at the very end since that team is just lucky with their core healthy when it mattered most.

The Warriors white board is totally different now facing the Raptors...it would say, “Oh shit, they have the Klaw”.

Comment

• That Lowry/Kyrie matchup will be the deciding factor. Fast guards seem to burn out Lowry but hes got some extra pep so far so hopefully hes up to the challenge

Ill go raps by 8 100-92

I wonder if the fans will boo at 100?

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    How about Harden? He's a pretty good Kyrie comparable. OG's best defensive performance last year was him shutting down Harden all by himself.

I'm OK with Lowry starting on Kyrie, but I do think that's probably the worst defensive look we could go with (which is quite a change from years past) when compared with running Green or OG (or both, alternating) out on Kyrie.
                    Fair enough. I'm not going to debate the size difference here but I'm of the opinion that OG is going to have a hard time staying in front of the smaller quicker guard and playing off him is dangerous if his shot is falling.

I looking forward to the raptors locking this team up.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                      That Lowry/Kyrie matchup will be the deciding factor. Fast guards seem to burn out Lowry but hes got some extra pep so far so hopefully hes up to the challenge

Ill go raps by 8 100-92

I wonder if the fans will boo at 100?
                      Not the savvy Toronto basketball fans (ie the ones that know pizza pizza switched from "free slice" to "buy one get second free")

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        Then all the more reason to put a bigger wing on him. Lowry will either concede the drive or the shot. However with the added length, an OG or Green can contest his shooting without having to get to close and give up the drive.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by white men can't jump; Fri Oct 19, 2018, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Thats what I mean JClaw they might boo at 100 to send pizza pizza a message. I remember the first year of the promotion to get your slice you have to line up at the concession stands after the game. Suffice to say it wasnt worth lining up 300 deep

Comment

• Open Gym, first episode!

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                              Thats what I mean JClaw they might boo at 100 to send pizza pizza a message. I remember the first year of the promotion to get your slice you have to line up at the concession stands after the game. Suffice to say it wasnt worth lining up 300 deep
                              Is pizza an obsession in Toronto? Lol
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Open Gym, first episode!

Thanks for sharing, I am super excited.

Comment

Working...
                                X