Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #2: Boston Celtics 101- Toronto Raptors 113 (2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leonard was terrific but a shout out to our guards. Lowry, FVV and Green were excellent. In that last stretch the guard play was the difference. I thought Celtics made a mistake going with Rozier late. Ibaka was very good as well.

And the best part is: there is room for improvement.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Biggest adjustment was getting Kyle and Kawhi back into the game. And CJ and Powell out of there. FVV, surprisingly, was shaky for the second straight game.
      Shaky shot but did have 6 rebounds and 7 assists! Contribute greatly in other ways.

Comment

Biggest adjustment was getting Kyle and Kawhi back into the game. And CJ and Powell out of there. FVV, surprisingly, was shaky for the second straight game.
        I hope he isnt coming down with a bout of norman-itis....

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          adjustments!!!!!
          1st game jitters

2nd game swagger

3rd game performance tmw on a second of a b2b will set him apart

Comment

• OG..Pascal.. Serge.. jv..ton of quality and internal competition I'm the front court
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              Leonard was terrific but a shout out to our guards. Lowry, FVV and Green were excellent. In that last stretch the guard play was the difference. I thought Celtics made a mistake going with Rozier late. Ibaka was very good as well.

And the best part is: there is room for improvement.
              considering a new coach and new superstar, it felt like these guys played for years down the stretch...

Comment

FVV was good! Not great but...steady.

I just trust the guy
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I hope Delon is fix and ready to go tomorrow to lighten up the minutes of both Kawhi and Kyle

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Did you hear them say how if Kyrie wasn't rusty he would've taken over the game like Kawhi. Lmao did they forget Leonard missed basically all of last season

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                    What was satisfying about tonight was that Boston has been so talked about going back to last year about how good and deep they are on the perimeter. Especially all this talk about how amazing their defenders are and how it makes them such a great team.

Well our team looked better in terms of perimeter defenders. And Kawhi showed he's better than any one of their guys by a wide margin even after barely playing for a year and a half.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                      I hope he isnt coming down with a bout of norman-itis....
                      I think it's just Delon being out and him left in all these lineups with him as the only ball handler. When he played with the starters he looked great, it was just in those all bench units he was struggling.
                      That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• JV only played 14 minutes today. Ibaka 34. Seems like Nurse is gonna play both exclusively at the 5 so if one has a great game the other guy isn't gonna see the floor much.

It's the right thing to do, neither of them can guard the 4 properly so they shouldn't really play together much. Been saying this since last year but for some reason Casey insisted on starting them at the 4-5.

Comment

• If JV can't get minutes, how does the Moose feels?! btw Nurse beating Stevens is a nice feather in his cap.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            What was satisfying about tonight was that Boston has been so talked about going back to last year about how good and deep they are on the perimeter. Especially all this talk about how amazing their defenders are and how it makes them such a great team.

Well our team looked better in terms of perimeter defenders. And Kawhi showed he's better than any one of their guys by a wide margin even after barely playing for a year and a half.
                            People forget that he’s a legit mvp candidate when he’s healthy.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              If JV can't get minutes, how does the Moose feels?! btw Nurse beating Stevens is a nice feather in his cap.
                              Unless Moose wants to play in Brooklyn to earn his paycheque, im sure he;ll be happy to play on a winner and get paid.

over the season im sure ibaka will need some rest and monroe will fill in nicely.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                If JV can't get minutes, how does the Moose feels?! btw Nurse beating Stevens is a nice feather in his cap.
                                I think Nurse was just avoiding having JV against the Horford at center lineups that the Celts used for the majority of the game. I don't think it's a sign for how much/little he's going to play the rest of the season.
                                That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Working...
                                X