Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #2: Boston Celtics 101- Toronto Raptors 113 (2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overall I am happy, some keynotes problems on defense I said in the last game haven’t changed and on offense if the first pass is defended we have issues

Comment

• OHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT SON. COULDNT HAVE PICKED A BETTER GAME TO GO TO!!!!

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

• [QUOTE=Machine;867679]OHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT SON. COULDNT HAVE PICKED A BETTER GAME TO GO TO!!!!

Sent from my SM-N960W

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
          OHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT SON. COULDNT HAVE PICKED A BETTER GAME TO GO TO!!!!

Ok I might be drunk but man the whole city feels like its on a high right now!

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Some huge scores tonight. NO put up 149! Minny and Memphis 130+. Makes the Raps 64 point half look pedestrian.

Comment

• Giannis still can't hit threes. Kawhi is much better.

Comment

• I shit on him when he drags the whole team down (which happens more often than it should), but this game it was the other way around: So I gotta shoutout to Seeeerge Ibaka....baka...baka...baka

(Watch he'll completely shit the bed tomorrow, then proceed to have a great night again next week, and so on. A total kinder surprise every night unfortunately, but when he's on, we can hang with the best)

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                    Ok I might be drunk but man the whole city feels like its on a high right now!

You may be drunk, you'll never be machine quoting himself quoting himself drunk
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                      I shit on him when he drags the whole team down (which happens more often than it should), but this game it was the other way around: So I gotta shoutout to Seeeerge Ibaka....baka...baka...baka

(Watch he'll completely shit the bed tomorrow, then proceed to have a great night again next week, and so on. A total kinder surprise every night unfortunately, but when he's on, we can hang with the best)
                      If Nick Nurse understands this he would put JV in the starting lineup tomorrow! Big man is pissed! Ibaka hardly ever plays well on a back to back! Fuck the reward system implemented by Casey.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        You may be drunk, you'll never be machine quoting himself quoting himself drunk
                        Drunk inception?

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          If Nick Nurse understands this he would put JV in the starting lineup tomorrow! Big man is pissed! Ibaka hardly ever plays well on a back to back! Fuck the reward system implemented by Casey.
                          Wizards have Dwight Howard, JV will be a much better matchup and I'm sure Nurse sees that.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            Wizards have Dwight Howard, JV will be a much better matchup and I'm sure Nurse sees that.
                            Not sure if Howard plays, got back issues.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              Some huge scores tonight. NO put up 149! Minny and Memphis 130+. Makes the Raps 64 point half look pedestrian.
                              Yeah until you see that 2 of those games were against Sacramento and Atlanta....

Loved the game tonight, shows we can grind-out a game if necessary.

Comment

• This Utah GSW game is crazy! Utah has the best fans in the league

Comment

Working...
                                X