Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #2: Boston Celtics 101- Toronto Raptors 113 (2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That footage of Casey and Masai cussing each other out was amazing. Candid stuff. Has that been on Open Gym already or should we expect more of that footage to come?

Definitely dug the video. Didn’t come off as weak to me at all. I’m already about as hyped as humanly possible - and that took me up another level.

Comment

• Is there a link to said video?

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
        Is there a link to said video?
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XuxdPbvn2M
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Where in the message did you hear FU exactly?

I heard "be proud of the franchise, stop thinking you're inferior, set the expectations at 'world champion' and get behind the 2019 team which is quite likely the best team we've ever had"

To me that's like a really good message trying to unify 5he fans, not divide
          You misunderstood, Keon. Mixx was saying the video should have just said FU to the casual fan who was upset we traded DeMar because us hardcore RR types (and Masai) want championships. I was saying that obviously we can't say that directly and the watered down version of the message got really messed up. I agree 100% with what you're saying. Rogers just flubbed the delivery, badly.

Comment

• The only bad thing (IMO) about the video is that there were no props given to Demar the only star in Toronto history to actually show loyalty. He was just mentioned as the trade asset (basically "this guy")... That's a bit disrepectful, as it kind of shows how quickly forgotten he was and I never was his fan, it's simply average PR from the organization.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
              The only bad thing (IMO) about the video is that there were no props given to Demar the only star in Toronto history to actually show loyalty. He was just mentioned as the trade asset (basically "this guy")... That's not disrespectful, but also shows that you will be quickly forgotten.
              But that wasnt the purpose of this video. A lot of the fan base still seems kind of melancholy and they want people to get excited about the HERE and NOW.

There will be plenty more demar tribute videos coming especially when he comes back to town this season
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                But that wasnt the purpose of this video. A lot of the fan base still seems kind of melancholy and they want people to get excited about the HERE and NOW.

There will be plenty more demar tribute videos coming especially when he comes back to town this season
                Yes, I get that, for me the issue with the video was the way they mentioned Demar, it would've been best if he wasn't mentioned at all instead of the trade asset part. That's all.
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• I'm dying from Demar's comments (of laughter). Who cares if we are being disrespectful to Vince, McGrady and Bosh. Only the latter actually cared about winning. The cousins were losers who quit on their teams. They were disrespectful to basketball (not Bosh).

Comment

Working...
                  X