Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #2: Boston Celtics 101- Toronto Raptors 113 (2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
    People forget that good Serge is really good. The problem is that this Serge only shows up about once every 4 games.
    for a hot minute

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
      Serge does look just fine when he's making a few shots. It would be nice if he was a little better at boxing out and rebounding.
      I would prefer it if he box out and rebounds then score.

Pascal looking like a bench player as a starter vs the Celtics.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        Nurse needs to stagger Lowry and Kawhi a bit so the bench isn't on their own

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
        I think with wright they are fine tbh. I’d be open to staggering them, but not yet.

Comment

• I for one am loving this game good competitive going shot for shot. I missed nba basketball think it stays close all game and our home crowd helps us get a 2pt win
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• How many free throws did Toronto get? They're not moving the ball well, making shots or drawing fouls. Early season basketball.

Comment

• Ooh this is why CJ couldn't buy a bucket. Go Daddy claims another victim

Comment

• Unless mentally we aren't locked in and Kawhi rust is still lingering, we aint winning this game. Boston is making good plays and shooting well while the Raptors are just scrambling for shots.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Pascal looking like a bench player as a starter vs the Celtics.
                  Would probably be best to put Pascal back with the bench mob. They need that kind of energy and guys like FVV+Pascal have a chemistry and an intuitive knowledge of how to play with each other. Whatever ragged version of a bench crew we put out there tonight was laughably ineffective. Miles JV Norm OG with Fv is just silly. Lol.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Unless mentally we aren't locked in and Kawhi rust is still lingering, we aint winning this game. Boston is making good plays and shooting well while the Raptors are just scrambling for shots.
                    I thought we missed a lot more good looks than Boston honestly

Comment

Ooh this is why CJ couldn't buy a bucket. Go Daddy claims another victim

Go AWAY daddy
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Forced to watch the US stream (the TSN Acestream sucks). I never realized how many military recruiting ads there are. Is this the case for all US programming or just sports?

Comment

• Deathswap wrote: View Post
                          Forced to watch the US stream (the TSN Acestream sucks). I never realized how many military recruiting ads there are. Is this the case for all US programming or just sports?
                          War Machine is strong in US
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Deathswap wrote: View Post
                            Forced to watch the US stream (the TSN Acestream sucks). I never realized how many military recruiting ads there are. Is this the case for all US programming or just sports?
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I thought we missed a lot more good looks than Boston honestly

A mixture of both, if you are missing shots and getting good looks then its still bad.

Comment

• Why are the announcers talking about needing to give the ball to Serge in the post? When has Serge been a above average post up player?
                                That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Working...
                                X