Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #2: Boston Celtics 101- Toronto Raptors 113 (2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Leonard is ecstatic to play with Lowry holy shit. Couldn't stop talking about him in an interview lmao
    Any player should be. He is such an underrated PG. Not as flashy as Kyrie, doesn't have the reputation of CP3, but he impacts the team positively in so many ways.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Where
      after game ESPN interview

- What made you go off in third quarter offensively? Lowry encouraged him and made him comfortable.
      - What changed in second half? Lowry did a great job getting them in their sets.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Paul Pierce can't stand that Kawhi is better then he ever was.

Comment

• No more holes on defense.

Each of the closing five can stop their man with all honesty.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Great substitution by Nurse in 2nd half recognising Pascal wasn't cutting it. Casey would ride him to prove a point.
            Pascal is better off the bench to play with FVV and Delon. Bench mob was special I would keep that

Comment

• Pierce sucking up to the Celtics!

Comment

• Yall I'm giddy. Its hitting me all over again that Kawhi Leonard is a raptor
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Yall I'm giddy. Its hitting me all over again that Kawhi Leonard is a raptor
                  31pts and 10 rebounds and still rusty.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                    Pascal is better off the bench to play with FVV and Delon. Bench mob was special I would keep that
                    I totally agree

Comment

• wow espn actually sucking up to us for the first time since the vince carter era..

Comment

Leonard is ecstatic to play with Lowry holy shit. Couldn't stop talking about him in an interview lmao
                        Really? Gonna have to check that put paul pierce scrambling todefend the celtics on postgame now
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

31 and 10....FUCK man
                          Funny thing is, other than the rebounds, Kawhi is scoring about as efficient as Derozan, but he's scoring when it counts and calming the team down when we need it. Completely different type of 31 & 10. The 10 rebounds are pretty necessary, though, if we want to keep Ibaka on the floor.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Funny thing is, other than the rebounds, Kawhi is scoring about as efficient as Derozan, but he's scoring when it counts and calming the team down when we need it. Completely different type of 31 & 10. The 10 rebounds are pretty necessary, though, if we want to keep Ibaka on the floor.
                            he'll be more efficient.

Comment

• We won the trade.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                                and OG is learning and playing better with Kawhi.

Comment

Working...
                                X