Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #2: Boston Celtics 101- Toronto Raptors 113 (2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh hells yeah. I kept asking my friends - why wouldn't Kawhi be 100% after this much time to recover? Suddenly Paul Pierce was saying (now making excuses for Kyrie/Hayward) "what was his injury"?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Kawhi doesn't need karate, with his strength's and huge hands, he will just maul you like a bear.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Bahaha

ESPN panel making excuses for Irving and Boston. Awesome.
        Did you hear them say how if Kyrie wasn't rusty he would've taken over the game like Kawhi. Lmao did they forget Leonard missed basically all of last season

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Nurse for a second game coach had the balls to recognize that Pascal didnt really fit well with the rest of the starters. Im impressed. Unless Pascal got hurt. Great call he put OG out there instead.

Comment

• Also, Kawhi is a better rebounder than Serge. But good job nonetheless Ibaka!

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
              whaaaaaat? And here I'm going to watch Raptors play for $32 @ Utah in two weeks. That's some crazy pricing for the same product on the floor.
              Nah that's cheap considering the story and drama! Demand is high

Comment

• the claw reborn wrote: View Post
                nurse for a second game coach had the balls to recognize that pascal didnt really fit well with the rest of the starters. Im impressed. Unless pascal got hurt. Great call he put og out there instead.
                adjustments!!!!!

Comment

• Also shoutout to Danny Green. Dude is AUTOMATIC from 3 -- and he's a heck of a defender too. We've never had a player like this EVER.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    He literally has the best win % of any player of all time lmao

How masai.. how
                    Gaurateed you win 3/4 of your games.Unreal.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                      Oh hells yeah. I kept asking my friends - why wouldn't Kawhi be 100% after this much time to recover? Suddenly Paul Pierce was saying (now making excuses for Kyrie/Hayward) "what was his injury"?
                      Someone needs to remind Pierce how in the playoffs he needed a wheel chair to get off the court only to recover later in the locker room and return to the game! What a joke!

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                        Also shoutout to Danny Green. Dude is AUTOMATIC from 3 -- and he's a heck of a defender too. We've never had a player like this EVER.
                        High IQ players are premium.

We got two of them.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                          Also shoutout to Danny Green. Dude is AUTOMATIC from 3 -- and he's a heck of a defender too. We've never had a player like this EVER.
                          Doug Christie.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            adjustments!!!!!
                            Biggest adjustment was getting Kyle and Kawhi back into the game. And CJ and Powell out of there. FVV, surprisingly, was shaky for the second straight game.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                              Doug Christie.
                              Great defender but not as good a shooter as Green.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                Nurse for a second game coach had the balls to recognize that Pascal didnt really fit well with the rest of the starters. Im impressed. Unless Pascal got hurt. Great call he put OG out there instead.
                                agreed casey would have just rode with him and if nurse is able to do this more often, dumping casey was a no brainer...

Comment

Working...
                                X