Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #2: Boston Celtics 101- Toronto Raptors 113 (2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    after game ESPN interview

- What made you go off in third quarter offensively? Lowry encouraged him and made him comfortable.
    - What changed in second half? Lowry did a great job getting them in their sets.
    I loved Lowry's game tonight. Key rebounds, charges, big shots late, and deferred to everyone when they were going. Recognized where they were struggling and shored up each weakness. Ornery Lowry is good Lowry.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      What was satisfying about tonight was that Boston has been so talked about going back to last year about how good and deep they are on the perimeter. Especially all this talk about how amazing their defenders are and how it makes them such a great team.

Well our team looked better in terms of perimeter defenders. And Kawhi showed he's better than any one of their guys by a wide margin even after barely playing for a year and a half.
      Kawhi looked this good and this isn't even his top level! There was some rust for sure on a few plays and he didn't shoot anywhere near his career averages. Good gracious he's an incredible player.
      That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

What was satisfying about tonight was that Boston has been so talked about going back to last year about how good and deep they are on the perimeter. Especially all this talk about how amazing their defenders are and how it makes them such a great team.

Well our team looked better in terms of perimeter defenders. And Kawhi showed he's better than any one of their guys by a wide margin even after barely playing for a year and a half.
        Knowing Brad Stevens, he will make adjustments next game. I thought he should have doubled team Kawhi during that hot streak in the 3quarter.

Thats when we will witness how Kawhi is such a force and a special player when he in return will adjust to the opposing team’s defense.

Why he can elevate this team when it matters most.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Nurse for a second game coach had the balls to recognize that Pascal didnt really fit well with the rest of the starters. Im impressed. Unless Pascal got hurt. Great call he put OG out there instead.
          Nurse is going to have to shake up the rotations in general. They have been bad in both games.

It's funny, because with Wright out, you could also easily justify playing Siakam off the bench with FVV and JV, so that there is an extra ballhandler of some kind. Powell and Miles look like they should never be on the court together. I get that it's early and Wright is injured and Nurse probably wants to give Powell a chance, but hopefully when Wright is back, he starts tightening at least for that last perimeter spot.

Comment

• Loved Rose & Billups shutting up Paul Pierce.

Comment

• lol the Paul Pierce excuses made for their loss...

Comment

• What's wrong with Miles. Ever since late last season his shooting has been horrible

Comment

• kawhi was so great....

and Miles needs to be traded..

Comment

Nurse is going to have to shake up the rotations in general. They have been bad in both games.

It's funny, because with Wright out, you could also easily justify playing Siakam off the bench with FVV and JV, so that there is an extra ballhandler of some kind. Powell and Miles look like they should never be on the court together. I get that it's early and Wright is injured and Nurse probably wants to give Powell a chance, but hopefully when Wright is back, he starts tightening at least for that last perimeter spot.
                    I agree. Wright’s strength as a ball handler, lateral movement, length and defense is vital to this bench success

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                      What's wrong with Miles. Ever since late last season his shooting has been horrible
                      Who cares tho thats like looking at a sunny day and finding a cloud in the distance lol
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                        What's wrong with Miles. Ever since late last season his shooting has been horrible
                        postpartum depression?

Comment

• Do u think Raps beat Wiz? Gotta believe it will be tough after giving their all tonight.
                          Thou Jonas should start and be better then Howard.

Comment

• I wouldnt worry on Miles this early. He still can be useful.

I will wait til Wright is back to pass judgement.

FVV
                            Wright
                            OG
                            Miles
                            Siakam

Thats a legit bench

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Who cares tho thats like looking at a sunny day and finding a cloud in the distance lol
                              Hahaha true

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                I agree. Wright’s strength as a ball handler, lateral movement, length and defense is vital to this bench success
                                Yeah, I think that’s the main problem for FVV on the second unit - he needs that extra ball handler.

Comment

Working...
                                X