Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #2: Boston Celtics 101- Toronto Raptors 113 (2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icethis wrote: View Post
    Could anyone enlighten me why are celtics called chowderheads within this forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jae Crowder used to be on Celtics and his name rhymes with chowder
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Jae Crowder used to be on Celtics and his name rhymes with chowder
      Theres a guy here named scraptor and his name rhymes with raptor

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I think as long as Danny green plays well cj miles is going to struggle to consistently see the floor. Only 10 minutes last night. Wrights minutes went to Kyle and norman for the most part

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I think as long as Danny green plays well cj miles is going to struggle to consistently see the floor. Only 10 minutes last night. Wrights minutes went to Kyle and norman for the most part
          I honestly don't know what to expect the rotations to look like.

Comment

Shooters need minutes and touches to keep in rhythm. Love the depth & flexibility, but with serviceable players not getting minutes, maybe we need a consolidation trade for a clear upgrade.

Comment

Big game, but, no need to take much from this game other than what needs to be better executed.

The Raptors showed signs of brilliance, and Lowry/JV/Kawhi look like an all-star big three, but they were also stagnant and miscommunicated on defensive possessions.

Whoever manages to execute the smaller details I think will win Friday night. Celtics are good, but I think their depth is overrated in my opinion. Baynes/Smart/Rozier/Morris is solid, but it's not even close to VanVleet/Wright/OG/Miles/Powell/Ibaka.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Pizza pizza knows there's going to be a bunch of wins

Comment

They saw Kawhis career win% and gave the numbers to their accountant

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                    Big game, but, no need to take much from this game other than what needs to be better executed.

The Raptors showed signs of brilliance, and Lowry/JV/Kawhi look like an all-star big three, but they were also stagnant and miscommunicated on defensive possessions.

Whoever manages to execute the smaller details I think will win Friday night. Celtics are good, but I think their depth is overrated in my opinion. Baynes/Smart/Rozier/Morris is solid, but it's not even close to VanVleet/Wright/OG/Miles/Powell/Ibaka.
                    Kawhi's rust shows on the defensive end. You could see a bit of frustration with himself when he knew he made a bad read/play.

I also think if OG gets some starts it could help. Pascal is still a bit erratic in terms of trying to play disciplined, high IQ ball.

On the plus side, Green has looked very good so far. A bounceback season from him would be great for our chances this year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pizza Pizza still ranks as the second-worst pizza I have ever had from a pizza chain, narrowly besting only Pizza 73, which is still the only pizza I have ever thrown out after simply smelling it.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                        Pizza Pizza still ranks as the second-worst pizza I have ever had from a pizza chain, narrowly besting only Pizza 73, which is still the only pizza I have ever thrown out after simply smelling it.
                        Pizza Pizza is straight trash food. Never tried Pizza 73 but it's owned by Pizza Pizza so no surprise there I guess.

Comment

Yeah I'm done with pizza 73. Its big in Calgary because of convenience (locations everywhere and phone number you don't need to Google) an ad the 2 for 1 deal or free wings deal. But I cant stand the pizza. Never again. Tastes like it was microwaved from a fresh pizza from the day before

Comment

Yeah I'm done with pizza 73. Its big in Calgary because of convenience (locations everywhere and phone number you don't need to Google) an ad the 2 for 1 deal or free wings deal. But I cant stand the pizza. Never again. Tastes like it was microwaved from a fresh pizza from the day before
                            Pizza 73 is like someone vomited cardboard. I haven’t had it since I was old enough to buy my own pizza. Little Caesars is bad but nowhere near that bad, and Pizza Pizza is probably around the same or slightly better than Little Caesars.

Comment

Comment

I still think Boston Pizza takes the cake, I always suspected its just Frozen Delissio pizza but they charge $25 instead of $10. Can never find the time to prove it.

Comment

Working...
                                X