Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3 Toronto Raptors 117 - Washington Wizards 113 (3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think lowry has a higher 3pt % than serges dunk completion % so far this year
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• CJ you aint here to score mid range!!

Comment

• Hmm i have seen enough of Brown..

Comment

• Brown just needs to put it up.

Comment

• Brown playing like Norm, just being passive no confidence.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Hmm i have seen enough of Brown..
              Funny, I haven't seen him at all......

Comment

• Well when he has confidence he just jacks up shots every time he touches the ball.

Comment

• Years past this shakyness could be attributed to inferiority, this years derp feels like everyone knows somebody could take their spot.

Comment

• Raps are buying time. Hopefully the starters have a run in them at some point.

Comment

• Lol this bench is ROUGH without Delon. But when everyone is healthy I think OG should be the permanent starter with either JV or Serge. I feel the centre position should be the only position that you switch around. Cause the bench really needs Delon and Pascal's ball handling. Fred struggles when he has to run the team alone.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                        Years past this shakyness could be attributed to inferiority, this years derp feels like everyone knows somebody could take their spot.
                        Casey is partially responsible, Norm should have been given a much bigger leash when he was doing well.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Lol this bench is ROUGH without Delon. But when everyone is healthy I think OG should be the permanent starter with either JV or Serge. I feel the centre position should be the only position that you switch around. Cause the bench really needs Delon and Pascal's ball handling. Fred struggles when he has to run the team alone.
                          Its not just Delon, Poeltl always grabbing loose rebounds and putbacks to energize the bench.

Comment

• Pascal is bizarro Zoolander. He can only go left.

Comment

Kate Beirness is a fox!
                              I always said she's the Canadian Rachel Nichols. I think she could hold her own with a basketball show. I'd watch and listen to that!
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Casey is partially responsible, Norm should have been given a much bigger leash when he was doing well.
                                Nurse' method is building internal competition. At some point he'll need to settle on a rotation if for no other reason than guys will look for routine to build consistency from.

Comment

Working...
                                X