Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3 Toronto Raptors 117 - Washington Wizards 113 (3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    I just think John Wall is massively misused ... or chooses to misuse his abilities. I truly believe he could have been the best Point Guard in the NBA, and be the best passer in the NBA as well, and coming out of College, he definitely had a chance to be one of the all time great playmakers .. but he seems to think he's a good jump shooter, and think he needs to be a 20+ point scorer .. I think him focusing on getting 10+ assists would be way better for that team. But that said, I'm happy they have no idea what they are doing in Washington. Lol
    Yeah I sold all my John Wall stock after last year’s playoffs. Going into last year I really thought he was ready to take the next step and jump into the MVP race but he’s just too much of a bonehead. He’s an incredible defender when he tries but he doesn’t try very often anymore.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Even Wizard's twitter is garbage.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          The very first question is funny "why are you guys clicking both on offense and on defense already in this young year?"

Frankly we're just playing pretty sloppy all around, which isn't that weird for early in the season. I don't think our O or D look all that good, but we have a lot of good players and right now talent is carrying us, especially Lowry and Kawhi.

Lowry has looked great. Maybe a handful of actually bad plays on offence every game, but other than that playing near-perfect.
          I'm not sure when the cutoff, and whether the Charlotte game will count or not, but at this point Kyle has to be the Eastern Conference player of the week. His stats are off the charts:

23.3/8.3/3.3 while shooting a ludicrous 60% behind the arc and a 76.4% True shooting, plus an overall net rating of +31 and a bunch of charges. Oh, and an assist/turnover ratio of 3.61.
          Last edited by Chefff; Sun Oct 21, 2018, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• 3-0

Nice numbers.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              In the Orlando game, Vucevic has a triple double - trying to remember last time a center had that
              Jokic had one tonight too... wonder if there's ever been two triple-doubles by centers on the same night.

Comment

• toronto always with the best clutch shots in Washington. Anyone remember the "not possible" home announcers from Mo Pete and then Anthony Parker. add FVV to that. glad we stomp them in washington
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                  Jokic had one tonight too... wonder if there's ever been two triple-doubles by centers on the same night.
                  Not just a triple double, it was a 35 point triple double without missing a field goal and without a turnover. Not to mention four steals and a block for good measure.

Jokic is incredible.

Comment

• So 3 up and no loses to start the season.
                    Gave one of the best players on the team the night off and still won on the road on the second night of a back to back.
                    Of the 3 wins ..two and possibly all three came against conference playoff teams.

Yep...hard to find stuff to pick at right now.
                    Perhaps the third string PG needs some examination.

Sure beats the Mike James era eh ?
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                      Yeah I sold all my John Wall stock after last year’s playoffs. Going into last year I really thought he was ready to take the next step and jump into the MVP race but he’s just too much of a bonehead. He’s an incredible defender when he tries but he doesn’t try very often anymore.
                      Agree on that..Wall has the all the physical tools. What he doesn’t have that separates the many players with the physical tools to elevate themselves to an elite level is the mental discipline. He is the multi million dollar body with off the charts athletic abilities trapped inside a 10 cent brain.

It’s on him to actually become what he thinks he is. After 9 years it’s highly unlikely he gets there.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• NBA is different this year

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          NBA is different this year

I watched the full video earlier this morning and it's pretty funny. LeBron ends up hugging Chris Paul and saying "C'mon man, we're not worth it this year"

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            NBA is different this year

Rondo did not spit on Paul's face. Chris Paul Trump as usual is lying. Just watch the video. Paul stuck his fingers in Rondo's face.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Next few games for the Rockets: Clippers, Jazz, Clippers, Portland

For the Lakers: Spurs, Suns, Nuggets, Spurs

Comment

• The Spurs and DeMar visit the Lakers and Lebron on Monday. I hope the Spurs beat them and DD stares down LeWhiner lol

Comment

Working...
                                X