Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3 Toronto Raptors 117 - Washington Wizards 113 (3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury wrote: View Post
    Rondo did not spit on Paul's face. Chris Paul Trump as usual is lying. Just watch the video. Paul stuck his fingers in Rondo's face.
    And Lance Stephenson didn't get involved. WTF?

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
      I'm not sure when the cutoff, and whether the Charlotte game will count or not, but at this point Kyle has to be the Eastern Conference player of the week. His stats are off the charts:

23.3/8.3/3.3 while shooting a ludicrous 60% behind the arc and a 76.4% True shooting, plus an overall net rating of +31 and a bunch of charges. Oh, and an assist/turnover ratio of 3.61.
      A week ends on Sunday in the NBA.. and they usually award the player of the week to the best player on the best team. Only three teams in the Eastern conference have 0 losses: Toronto, Milwaukee and Detroit. We're the only team that played 3 times. So Kyle is definitely in the running. However I suspect the league will give it to Giannis. If Kawhi played yesterday he would have probably taken it.

Comment

• With that Lakers roster, I think lots of people expected drama and antics. Not sure anyone had the under on game 3.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
          With that Lakers roster, I think lots of people expected drama and antics. Not sure anyone had the under on game 3.
          Team is full of jokers and already influencing Ingram who doesn't usually get into trouble. I don't think Lebron is playing much defence either which doesn't help all the young guys looking up to him.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
            toronto always with the best clutch shots in Washington. Anyone remember the "not possible" home announcers from Mo Pete and then Anthony Parker. add FVV to that. glad we stomp them in washington
            Oh man. So I watched the replay of the game late, and this just occurred to me and I came here wanting to say the exact same thing.

Maybe someone posted this already, but the expressions on the Washington bench are priceless. (at 0:13)

It was those reactions that made me remember those old Mo Pete and Anthony Parker shots. Love that we're reviving the tradition of beating the Wiz at home with ridiculous shots this year.

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
              Oh man. So I watched the replay of the game late, and this just occurred to me and I came here wanting to say the exact same thing.

Maybe someone posted this already, but the expressions on the Washington bench are priceless. (at 0:13)

It was those reactions that made me remember those old Mo Pete and Anthony Parker shots. Love that we're reviving the tradition of beating the Wiz at home with ridiculous shots this year.
              Can't believe it has been 10 years already but its still a great moment:

Comment

• And don’t forget about the Cory joe game winner in Washington

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Can't believe it has been 10 years already but its still a great moment:

Found this one that has them both With the Wiz announcer's calls. Gotta give him credit he has a sense of humour, he knew the first time was funny so he followed the instinct to reprise it the next time.

God has it been 10 years since then... Parker was one of my fav players on that team, always seemed like a great guy.

Comment

• I promise I won't post anymore of these, but the Swirsk call on this one is almost as legendary.

High point was the use of "Onions, Baby Onions," as a kind of explanatory aside, rather than in its usual sense as an exclamation. Classic.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      Has anyone interviewed Morris yet for his take on how they're still actually better than us?
                      Not sure if you can see the look on his face but I think that sums it up

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Not sure if you can see the look on his face but I think that sums it up

"If this goes in we're no longer the better team"

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
                          Found this one that has them both With the Wiz announcer's calls. Gotta give him credit he has a sense of humour, he knew the first time was funny so he followed the instinct to reprise it the next time.

God has it been 10 years since then... Parker was one of my fav players on that team, always seemed like a great guy.
                          Parker was a great guy, I believe that's where Masai under Colangelo tutelage also realised that a culture of hard work, professionalism & character are important for the success of the team.

This is why we have the team that we do, they are all good people too.

Comment

• The CJ Miles shot from the win in Washington last year produced one of my favorite crowd reaction shots ever:

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2018...s-to-dc-sports

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              It’s amazing how happily articulate he is with nbatv

Comment

• Wizards fans finally giving lowry the RESPECK. I don't know why so many casual raptor/NBA fans hate on lowry

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X