Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3 Toronto Raptors 117 - Washington Wizards 113 (3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we just beat the Wiz without the GOAT.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• In the Orlando game, Vucevic has a triple double - trying to remember last time a center had that

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        In the Orlando game, Vucevic has a triple double - trying to remember last time a center had that
        Cousins last season

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
          So we just beat the Wiz without the GOAT.
          Like I know Wizards don't have Dwight but they are so trash to lose to us on the second night of a back to back with our best player and one of our better bench players out lol. Poor things. They are also sooooooo dramatic lmao. Like Beal literally was acting like a 5 year old because of some bad calls lol.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

In the Orlando game, Vucevic has a triple double - trying to remember last time a center had that
            Jokic last year?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Like I know Wizards don't have Dwight but they are so trash to lose to us on the second night of a back to back with our best player and one of our better bench players out lol. Poor things. They are also sooooooo dramatic lmao. Like Beal literally was acting like a 5 year old because of some bad calls lol.
              The Beal and Wall duo are so OVERRATED lol.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Man, this team is deep AF.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                  That's a real gutty win. Wizards really, really wanted it.
                  Well, too bad for them. I reall can’t stand how that team conducts itself. Bunch of guys cutting checks they can’t cash.

Comment

I wouldn't say that they're necessarily overrated - they combined for 57 points tonight.

However, it seems the entirety of their offense flows through them - so if you defend Wall and Beal, and make the rest of the team try to beat you ...

Comment

Lol agreed.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Tatum is already the Celtics best player. The Sixers and the Lakers really fucked up big time drafting Fultz and Ball ahead of him.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                          Well, too bad for them. I reall can’t stand how that team conducts itself. Bunch of guys cutting checks they can’t cash.
                          They already had mutiple All-NBA douchebag perennial 1st team members AND they added Howard. smh.

Comment

wannabe JailBlazers
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I wouldn't say that they're necessarily overrated - they combined for 57 points tonight.

However, it seems the entirety of their offense flows through them - so if you defend Wall and Beal, and make the rest of the team try to beat you ...
                              I say let them get theirs, Wall 7-16 Beal 12-21.

Lotta possessions to get those 57 points. All the talk and baggage that comes with them cuts their team at knees

Comment

• love watching the "best backcourt in the east" lose to a team on a b2b without their best player. Especially since the ridiculous temper tantrums are so hilarious to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X