Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3 Toronto Raptors 117 - Washington Wizards 113 (3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Well without getting into the JV vs Serge thing too much, the real benefit is not needing Kawhi or Lowry to exert as much energy just to get us a shot. That takes its toll over a season.

It's still early and the Raps are still kind of disorganized on both ends. So we'll wait and see 20-30 games in.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Not to mention it puts a much greater strain on everyone to rebound and limits potential to get easy transition buckets somewhat. Still, I imagine either option works fine by mid-season and give Nurse multiple looks late.

Comment

• Woj: Ingram gets 4 games, Rondo 3, Paul 2

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        Woj: Ingram gets 4 games, Rondo 3, Paul 2
        Why did Ingram swing? Mystery remains unsolved...

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
          Woj: Ingram gets 4 games, Rondo 3, Paul 2
          Why is Paul getting less than Rondo? Paul instigated the fight and also threw punches. Because Rondo "threw the first punch" after Paul shoved him in the face with his finger?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Why is Paul getting less than Rondo? Paul instigated the fight and also threw punches. Because Rondo "threw the first punch" after Paul shoved him in the face with his finger?
            Rondo spit on CP3

Last edited by rocwell; Sun Oct 21, 2018, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Rondo spit on CP3

Ah ok. I knew that had been claimed by Paul, but when I woke up this morning no one seemed to have any video of it happening.

*Still I think I would have given them the same suspension.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Well at least Lonzo can reclaim the starting pg spot again which is nice... 😁

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    It’s amazing how happily articulate he is with nbatv
                    Kyle said, "That's my Dawg" in reference to DeMar DeRozan during the conversation, not when talking about Leonard, unlike what the text on the thumbnail implies.

Comment

The Wiz are a tire fire (and it couldn’t happen to a nicer franchise). Try to find Coach Brooks’ post game quotes. He politely rips his $100 million man Otto Porter.
                      Man $27 mil to Porter, what a bunch of fucking idiots...

Comment

• This was the quote:

When asked about Porter playing fewer minutes than usual, Brooks went on about the need for guys to play hard. That warranted a follow-up, as it seemed Brooks was questioning Porter's hustle.

Brooks explained what he meant by that in detail.

"You've got to move. You've got to set yourself up. You've got to run the floor. We got a fast point guard. I don’t know if you guys know that but he’s fast and if our wings aren’t running, what good is it when you’re going to have a one-man break? What makes teams play with pace is guys running."

"I love Otto. You guys know that. But he has to play faster. He has to. Physically, he’s not going to jump over anybody and dunk over everybody, but he has to get himself into position. He’s a big-time player for us. He’s a glue guy. He makes winning basketball plays. He gets in plays but he has to do that consistently for us. He can’t do it for a half. He has to do it for the entire game. The guy can do it. I’ve seen it. He didn’t do it tonight but he’s going to bounce back. He didn’t do it the first two games but he’s going to bounce back and do it. And we need it.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...e-help-himself

Comment

This was the quote:

When asked about Porter playing fewer minutes than usual, Brooks went on about the need for guys to play hard. That warranted a follow-up, as it seemed Brooks was questioning Porter's hustle.

Brooks explained what he meant by that in detail.

"You've got to move. You've got to set yourself up. You've got to run the floor. We got a fast point guard. I don’t know if you guys know that but he’s fast and if our wings aren’t running, what good is it when you’re going to have a one-man break? What makes teams play with pace is guys running."

"I love Otto. You guys know that. But he has to play faster. He has to. Physically, he’s not going to jump over anybody and dunk over everybody, but he has to get himself into position. He’s a big-time player for us. He’s a glue guy. He makes winning basketball plays. He gets in plays but he has to do that consistently for us. He can’t do it for a half. He has to do it for the entire game. The guy can do it. I’ve seen it. He didn’t do it tonight but he’s going to bounce back. He didn’t do it the first two games but he’s going to bounce back and do it. And we need it.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...e-help-himself
                          Yeah man, that's the old "I'm 'talented', therefore I don't need to hustle". The downfall of so many.

Comment

Working...
                          X