Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3 Toronto Raptors 117 - Washington Wizards 113 (3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m honestly more worried about Kyle. He’s playing really hard and if he’s on his own today he’s gonna play really hard again. We need Delon back because if Kyle burns him self out again we’re screwed.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Hmm did not know until now it was adductor strain for Delon which means timetable is more likely uncertain.
      I’ve had an adductor strain before. It’s a bad nagging injury that you can’t do much for and it takes a while to get better. Very frustrating injury.

Comment

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Just curious as to what might be some of Nurse's thinking in regards to rotations tonight. I'm guessing OG will most likely start at the 3 and then what? Siakam-Ibaka? Siakam-JV? Ibaka-JV?

Comment

Beneperez wrote: View Post
          Long time lurker, first time poster.

Just curious as to what might be some of Nurse's thinking in regards to rotations tonight. I'm guessing OG will most likely start at the 3 and then what? Siakam-Ibaka? Siakam-JV? Ibaka-JV?
          Welcome! Four years is a long time be be lurking haha.

I would say OG and JV for sure. Maybe Norm at the 3. I think we really need pascal’s creation off the bench with Delon out but I’m not sure that Nurse agrees with me on that one.

Comment

Hmm did not know until now it was adductor strain for Delon which means timetable is more likely uncertain.
            Same injury that DeRozan had 3 years ago. I think DeMar missed 2 months that year.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
              Same injury that DeRozan had 3 years ago. I think DeMar missed 2 months that year.
              I think his might have been a tear but I could be wrong.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                Welcome! Four years is a long time be be lurking haha.

I would say OG and JV for sure. Maybe Norm at the 3. I think we really need pascal’s creation off the bench with Delon out but I’m not sure that Nurse agrees with me on that one.
                It will be interesting. Now that the "JV or Ibaka" plan is out of the box, would we go back to "JV and Ibaka" for a temporary lineup? Go with a very retro KL/Green/OG/Ibaka/JV lineup which is all of last year just subbing Green for Demar? Wiz play big-ish if that's their lineup.

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                  Maury wrote: View Post
                  I think his might have been a tear but I could be wrong.
                  Adductor longus tear. Closer to groin area.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                    Adductor longus tear. Closer to groin area.
                    Yes and Delon has a strain but then again a strain can turn into a tear if the area is not healed properly just like what happened with Danny Green last season. Delon Wright will probably be on the shelf for a few weeks as a precaution if its my guess.

Comment

What I think is our starting 5 tonight: Lowry - Green - OG- Siakam - JV

JV will see an uptick in both minutes & in touches with Kawhi out. Expect less minutes for Lowry & to see Siakam used more as the secndary ball handler in the offense. Ibaka should also see less time on the floor unless JV is dealing with foul trouble. Miles & Powell will also eat up minutes and whoever plays more either brings it on D or is shooting lights out from 3.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I could see Miles starting tonight. Porter can really shoot but he's not a high-usage guy, so CJ should be able to hang with him well enough, while keeping the starting lineup heavy on shooting. I would definitely like to see OG back in the starting lineup, Siakam can help FVV run the bench's offence
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          It will be interesting. Now that the "JV or Ibaka" plan is out of the box, would we go back to "JV and Ibaka" for a temporary lineup? Go with a very retro KL/Green/OG/Ibaka/JV lineup which is all of last year just subbing Green for Demar? Wiz play big-ish if that's their lineup.
                          This sounds like a good idea to me. Maybe even give Monroe some minutes in this one.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

This will be a fun test for us. Always seemed like we were on the other end of stars sitting... Now we either win this game or it's a fake loss.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                              This sounds like a good idea to me. Maybe even give Monroe some minutes in this one.
                              And maybe have Brown out there for 5 or 7 minutes for KLOW and FVV since these two have taken a beating this week.

Comment

And maybe have Brown out there for 5 or 7 minutes for KLOW and FVV since these two have taken a beating this week.
                                Gah! No! Kill it with fire!

I cannot condone a course of action that will lead to Lorenzo Brown playing non-garbage time minutes.

That said, maybe cut down on the 2-PG looks and keep those two to more reasonable minutes.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X