Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #4 Toronto Raptors 127 (4-0) - Charlotte Hornets 106 (2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Spurs won, and Demar had 34 points and 14 Assists ...? How is that a choke? He wasn't super efficient, but damn people .. Lol
    Still don't understand why all the hate.

Comment

• Has Drake been around to nuzzle upto Kawhi ... or is he still busy w/ Conor McG.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
        Has Drake been around to nuzzle upto Kawhi ... or is he still busy w/ Conor McG.
        Perhaps picking out furnishings for his new monster home on the Bridle Path.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          I haven't seen highlights, but it sounds like DeRozan put up good numbers for most of the game, but was less-than-clutch in the clutch.
          I watched the game but couldn't stay awake for crunch time lol

DeRozan was amazing offensively, hitting buckets and keeping the ball moving. But he offered nothing in terms of rebounding, loose balls, defense.

This is what we need to remember. DeRozan may keep pace with Kawhi offensively all year long. The intangibles blow him out of the water. I dont know it you guys notice how many times a game already the ball just seems to hit kawhis massive Mitt on the other teams possession and turn it the other way. And hes still rusty
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            Still don't understand why all the hate.
            People livin' in the past.

Comment

Working...
            X