Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #4 Toronto Raptors 127 (4-0) - Charlotte Hornets 106 (2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media conversations / narratives might get interesting if OKC / Houston / Lakers continue to struggle

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Happy to keep seeing smiling Lowry kick start things up
      Im sure him and Demar will always be good friends, but like anything, people drift apart when they are not always together.

Im sure Lowry will realize this year he has as good a chance as any to be in the Finals, maybe even give GS a run for their money if Kawhi is healthy.

So I think we'll slowly but surely get the old Lowry back....winning cures all...

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        Media conversations / narratives might get interesting if OKC / Houston / Lakers continue to struggle
        Houston won't struggle too long, unless they try to change too much to fit Carmelo in, then they'd be screwed. LAL & OKC will probably have inconsistent seasons but will probably end in the middle of the pack in the west.

Comment

Switched to the basketball game as snf is another chiefs blowout.. hopefully nuggets can close this out
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

hahahaha, game-saving block

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Switched to the basketball game as snf is another chiefs blowout.. hopefully nuggets can close this out
              Seems they did - Warriors don't even break 100 at Mile High

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Pat Mahomes is the Steph Curry of the NFL.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

During the furarah in SA last season when Kawhi had his issues about not making himself available for the playoffs ... I recall some reports where Parker was quite vocal about Kawhi possibly dogging it. This was apparently done in a closed session with something said about TP having the same quad injury and it not being such a big deal (paraphrase). He took it back I think... but I wonder if KL has let it slide. We shall see tomorrow.

Comment

Keep piling on the Ws Mixx
                    OG is our king

Comment

Man, Hawks beat cavs by 22. The hawks. wow.

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                        Pat Mahomes is the Steph Curry of the NFL.
                        Hahaha was just making that comparison to my buddy more than once today
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                          I posted in the Cavs game thread that they'd be lucky to win 30 games. I know it's early but that is not a good team. It's impossible to overstate how important Lebron was to them.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                            During the furarah in SA last season when Kawhi had his issues about not making himself available for the playoffs ... I recall some reports where Parker was quite vocal about Kawhi possibly dogging it. This was apparently done in a closed session with something said about TP having the same quad injury and it not being such a big deal (paraphrase). He took it back I think... but I wonder if KL has let it slide. We shall see tomorrow.
                            Worth noting, Parker is a grade A douche.

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                              And the Hawks spotted them a 19 point lead or something like that. lol. That roster is garbage. Lebron or not, that Cavs team last year was highly beatable in the playoffs. With the Celtics injured, it was a huge opportunity missed to get to the Finals. Casey and DeMar deserved their fates.

Comment

Game day and in come the Charlotte BobHornetCats.
                                Sense a little love for Charlotte but this is not a good team.

They finished 11th last year, 10 games under 500.

They have added a 40 year old backup PG in Tony Parker, a rookie in Miles Bridges and swapped out an ineffective 5 in Dwight Howard for the return of Biz. They sport the offensively challenged MKG and the ageless Marvin Williams and one of the Zeller triumvirate up front. Nic Batum is more reputation than substance and has a small following here as the guy we should have traded Demar for years ago.

Not the seismic changes one might expect for a team that wasn’t near good enough last year. Kind of the same shit ..different day. Their one player Kemba Walker is empty calories. Looks good but with what..one playoff appearance in 9 years not the stuff of legend.

Think of them as the same turds just a little further down the river.

MixxAOR stays on the job for another round....Raps W.
                                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Oct 22, 2018, 08:56 AM.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X