Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #4 Toronto Raptors 127 (4-0) - Charlotte Hornets 106 (2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biz helped raps in those playoffs more than derozan. Derozan should have said give me less so we can keep biz.

I hope he only plays 5 minutes the way we’ve been surrendering defensive rebounds. Thats our number one issue now

Comment

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...rs-2018-19-nba

More love from ESPN...wow never seen so much attention from these guys.

Gist: No more half court boring low BBiQ stuff.

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
        Biz helped raps in those playoffs more than derozan. Derozan should have said give me less so we can keep biz.

I hope he only plays 5 minutes the way we’ve been surrendering defensive rebounds. Thats our number one issue now
        As was pointed out at the time, that's not how the cap works. DeRozan taking the minimum wouldn't have opened up any money for Biz.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

Biz is like Fernando pisani for the Edmonton oiler fans. Many of you wont understand this reference but I'm an albertan. Romanticized folklore off of one fun playoff run.

Fact is, hes just not that great of an nba player. Face it guys, if he cant see the floor past willy hernangomez, he probably wouldn't here, either.

Biz would have been solid in the 90s, when most teams entire frontcourt couldn't shoot past 10 feet from the hoop and they just rebounded and dunked
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Lmao they start off saying "wait a minute the raps are the team best suited to beat golden state and why is everyone just talking about celtics and sixers???"

And then the end of their conversation which seemed totally disconnected has them saying "OMG we are gonna be talking so much about the Celtics and Sixers throughout the year and its going to be fantastic!" " Yaa just fantastic!"

Lol wtf...

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

Kemba won player of the week in the East. Going to have to slow him down some how.

Comment

No Delon tonight:

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Kemba won player of the week in the East. Going to have to slow him down some how.

Hmmmm...but how.....

Comment

Agree with DeMar. It was disrespectful. Fucking Sportsnet can't get anything right. And now they took down the video? c'mon man.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Hmmmm...but how.....

Kemba averaged 35ppg in THREE games. Kawhi only played 2 games.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

What an awful article

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                          Kemba averaged 35ppg in THREE games. Kawhi only played 2 games.
                          That's not what I was responding to

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            No Delon tonight:

Smart move with Kawhi, especially in the early going while he's still kind of rusty.

And just happy Delon is at least at shoot around. Means he may be back anytime now, which means less of Norm and/or CJ. Normally I don't have a problem with CJ, but he's been bad in these first few games despite being obviously in better shape than last year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                              Agree with DeMar. It was disrespectful. Fucking Sportsnet can't get anything right. And now they took down the video? c'mon man.

I guess it's in how you interpret it. The narrator was stating that those guys didn't help us win a chip, and they left leaving us with garbage teams. So let's forget about them and move on.. and be proud of this team that's most likely the best team we've ever had.

If they actually removed that video than yeah that's complete BS.

Comment

Yup. Sportsnet completed deleted the video. What a bunch of morons. They knew they fucked up so they deleted it.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X