Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #4 Toronto Raptors 127 (4-0) - Charlotte Hornets 106 (2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury wrote: View Post
    Agree with DeMar. It was disrespectful. Fucking Sportsnet can't get anything right. And now they took down the video? c'mon man.

A year ago at this time demar would have loved it. "Yeah man other all stars always left this place but I'm here to change that reputation now"

And now its "dont downplay those guys"

I'm not trying to downplay how demar should feel or discredit the 9 years put in here, but at this point he should just worry about the spurs and let his on court play do the talking. At some point the narrative switches from you being the victim to you being bitter. And we're almost there.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Kemba averaged 35ppg in THREE games. Kawhi only played 2 games.
      I was stating that some how we have to find a way to stop Kemba.. and Keon replied with a photo of Kawhi.

But yeah.. Kemba deserved POW. He was insane, even though the Bobcats lost a game.

Comment

It was a bizarre video. I didn't like it. Gave off a negative, obsessive vibe - exactly the opposite about how I feel about the new season.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          I guess it's in how you interpret it. The narrator was stating that those guys didn't help us win a chip, and they left leaving us with garbage teams. So let's forget about them and move on.. and be proud of this team that's most likely the best team we've ever had.

If they actually removed that video than yeah that's complete BS.
          Imagine the Pacers saying forget about Reggie Miller or the Jazz saying forget about Stockton and Malone because they didn't get it done? will never happen. It was a complete bush league.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Biz is like Fernando pisani for the Edmonton oiler fans. Many of you wont understand this reference but I'm an albertan. Romanticized folklore off of one fun playoff run.

Fact is, hes just not that great of an nba player. Face it guys, if he cant see the floor past willy hernangomez, he probably wouldn't here, either.

Biz would have been solid in the 90s, when most teams entire frontcourt couldn't shoot past 10 feet from the hoop and they just rebounded and dunked
            Apparently, the only reason the Biz-lead Raptors won even 2 games is because the Cavs partied that weekend. They treated the games in Toronto like a Wild Hogs / White Vegas roadtrip. It's kind of believable because when they sobered up, they went right back to smacking down the Raps pretty hard - even back on our homecourt in a closeout game.

Comment

Imagine the Pacers saying forget about Reggie Miller or the Jazz saying forget about Stockton and Malone because they didn't get it done? will never happen. It was a complete bush league.
              Dude. Stop.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Reggie miller didn’t quit on his team. Stockton and Malone made the finals and were one game away.

Tmac left and Vince quit.

Comment

That’s why they didn’t trash Demar. He didn’t do anything wrong.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                    Reggie miller didn’t quit on his team. Stockton and Malone made the finals and were one game away.

Tmac left and Vince quit.
                    And Bosh?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

And Bosh?
                      He left. Don’t think the video had much to say about him.

The worst part is that they deleted it. Whether you liked it or not, stand by your content. Don’t delete it.

Comment

He left. Don’t think the video had much to say about him.

The worst part is that they deleted it. Whether you liked it or not, stand by your content. Don’t delete it.
                        The video said forget about him.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Nah fuck Bosh.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                            Definitely a concern and something to watch for. Actually, making the Serge look work well and the offence functional in that scenario might be the key to more JV minutes, as teams will be less likely to go small if the benefit isn't as clear.

Or, we could (gasp) not match up and play to our strengths, but that's something that hopefully will develop with time after we're done feeling out all these new looks.
                            Agreed and I hope so
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

This

Comment

Lol canadians man never change

Sportsnet: puff out your chest, get some swagger in your step! No room for hurt feelings in the pursuit of the trophy

Half of us: ah jeez I dunno I hope that didnt offend anyone a little too spicy for my liking

If you don't like a little bit of trash talk and bravado maybe stick to curling. Its always on tsn.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X