Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #4 Toronto Raptors 127 (4-0) - Charlotte Hornets 106 (2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Lol canadians man never change

Sportsnet: puff out your chest, get some swagger in your step! No room for hurt feelings in the pursuit of the trophy

Half of us: ah jeez I dunno I hope that didnt offend anyone a little too spicy for my liking

If you don't like a little bit of trash talk and bravado maybe stick to curling. Its always on tsn.
    Well.....they deleted the video, so they knew they fucked up.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
      Imagine the Pacers saying forget about Reggie Miller or the Jazz saying forget about Stockton and Malone because they didn't get it done? will never happen. It was a complete bush league.
      If you can't spot the difference in Miler in Indy or Stockton and Malone in Utah vs Vince and Bosh in Toronto, 2nd grade must have been very difficult for you.

But I know you can spot the difference, you just prefer finding things to be pissed off about
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Nah fuck Bosh.
        "Smells different"

Comment

If you can't spot the difference in Miler in Indy or Stockton and Malone in Utah vs Vince and Bosh in Toronto, 2nd grade must have been very difficult for you.

But I know you can spot the difference, you just prefer finding things to be pissed off about
          Years from now it's gonna be interesting to see if the Pacers and the Spurs just say forget about Paul George or Kawhi Leonard because...….. they left. Forget about all they accomplished here.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Gotta contain Kemba!

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
              Years from now it's gonna be interesting to see if the Pacers and the Spurs just say forget about Paul George or Kawhi Leonard because...….. they left. Forget about all they accomplished here.
              OMG it was a 2 min video in game 2 of the season. Vince and Demar will still get their jersey retired maybe Bosh too. Nobodies erasing them from the history books.

"T Rex's outrageous outrage of the day"

Comment

Game time. Forget about Vince and Bosh

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

OMG it was a 2 min video in game 2 of the season. Vince and Demar will still get their jersey retired maybe Bosh too. Nobodies erasing them from the history books.

"T Rex's outrageous outrage of the day"
                  I don't think it's outrageous at all. I mean, Sportsnet DELETED the video. They probably heard from Masai Ujiri.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Why Ibaka? Cody Zeller? ugh lol

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I suspect we'll see JV start against KAT and DeAndre. Sort of makes sense to have Ibaka up against Zeller tonight.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                        I don't think it's outrageous at all. I mean, Sportsnet DELETED the video. They probably heard from Masai Ujiri.
                        Everything can be deleted these days. Jusk ask hard-left liberals.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                          When you use all caps it seriously puts me in a state of rage for half a second. Please stop, you do it in every post.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            Which is why I thought Parker was saying that completely as a joke. I mean it's the kind of thing I would say about one of my own friends. But media and fans seemed to run with it and turn it into a big thing.
                            To me it felt like this was Parker, Ginobli, and even to some extent, Pop's last kick at the can. They realized the only way they had a shot at the championship is with Kawai on the floor. So they pushed him and pushed him until he felt betrayed. The Spurs organization should have stepped in and put Kawai above all else. He is more valuable than the entire Spurs team put together. Nothing trumps a true superstar right now, and they chased Kawai out the door. So I'd just like to say a big thank you to all those guys for being dick heads and sending Kawai our way.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Biz is like Fernando pisani for the Edmonton oiler fans. Many of you wont understand this reference but I'm an albertan. Romanticized folklore off of one fun playoff run.
                              You have no idea. Lowetide's blog is still searching for the next Pisani. The playoffs was more of his coming out party. He looked to be a really solid player going forward, and then he got diagnosed with Colitis (I think) and his career was done a few years later.

I like what Bizmack did for the Raptors, but I don't really get the hype. Its possible he gets bought out and we'll see if Masai looks to add him.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Go Raps Go!

Beat em so bad they'll want to change their name again!

Comment

Working...
                                X