Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #4 Toronto Raptors 127 (4-0) - Charlotte Hornets 106 (2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Kemba is a fucking flopper
    I feel conflicted. I have in fantasy and definitely enjoying the production but watching him; he's like James Harden East (and worse).

Comment

• Kawhi is so good... what a play!

Comment

• That pass from Kawhi was fucking nuts...

Comment

• Kyle trying to outdo Kawhi's pass with that one, this is too easy.

Comment

• Kawhi and Danny's familiarity and cohesion is so good. Makes me excited to see how well this team gels by the time playoffs come.

Comment

• It doesn't matter, but these refs are bad.

Comment

• Pascal starting is clearly not working out. He just plays sooooooo much better with the bench (whether Delon is injured or not). Nick better get it together
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Just not feeling Siakam in starting line up.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Siakam IMO is one of the holdover/ remnant of the low BBIQ Basketball Raptors era.

Comment

• If Siakam is not going to shoot that then get him off the floor.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Too much energy sometimes with no thinking that goes with it

Comment

• Green is a really smart player. Plays under control. He's going to be great in the playoffs.

Comment

• But other than that this team is amazing. Well the starting lineup. I hope when Nurse finally realzies Pascal should always be coming off the bench no matter what and when Delon comes back our bench will be good again. Maybe not last season good but good
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                              Who is the bald bum?
                              He's not a bum, he knows his shit, coached over in Europe for a bit.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Just not feeling Siakam in starting line up.
                                At all.

Comment

Working...
                                X