Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #4 Toronto Raptors 127 (4-0) - Charlotte Hornets 106 (2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what a Warriors fan feels every game for the past half decade.

Comment

• how is our bench so doodoo?

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
        Hornets are suppose to be in the playoff hunt.
        Playoff bubble teams in the east are pretty trash.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
          I feel like I'm dating a supermodel but I'm still the regular me. I feel out of place, uncomfortable.
          Lmaooo
          OG is our king

Comment

• Speaking of bums.. Jay Triano.

Comment

• Game has been so good that Leo Rautins is almost acceptable... almost.

Comment

• This bench unit still just doesn't look good. Wright can't get healthy fast enough.

Comment

• We need Delon back.

OG is better on the starting lineup.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    This bench unit still just doesn't look good. Wright can't get healthy fast enough.
                    He's coming back on Wednesday
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      This bench unit still just doesn't look good. Wright can't get healthy fast enough.
                      Nick Nurse will need to improve on that. I think FVV shoots a bit too much.

I would like JV to get more touches if hes on the bench unit. Siakam seems more comfortable when hes out there with them pushing. Starters have Kawhi so they don't need a Siakam to push the pace, as he pretty much knows how to control the tempo.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        how is our bench so doodoo?
                        No Pascal, No Delon which results in playing Powell and having Fred running a team alone which he isn't good enough at yet.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I think Nurse should mix things up some more. Only game 4.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                            Hornets are suppose to be in the playoff hunt.

I think the only test is: Celtics, Rockets, Warriors.

I don't think Bucks, 76ers and Lakers can hang with us.
                            Hornets are "in the playoff hunt" in the sense that so many teams in the East look pretty bad so anyone could have a chance to squeak in.

Charlotte is bad. They have one great player in Walker, and a mesh of average-to-bad players around him.

Comment

• Powell is the only player that doesn't fit with our team. Hes too much of a Russell Westbrook type player who wants to iso and break players down 1 on 1, but without the talent of a Westbrook.

Comment

• Bench is getting good looks at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X