Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #4 Toronto Raptors 127 (4-0) - Charlotte Hornets 106 (2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo wrote: View Post
    Yah its time to give Malachi some more time to see what he's got.

Normie is just a mistake at this point by Masai.
    I think Malachi might honestly do a better job. He seems to be a good shooter, he can even shoot off the dribble a bit, and his defence is pretty good. I would try it
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      So this team is pretty good.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Lol Boston lost to Orlando.

Comment

• We are kind of forced to play Powell. We owe him 40 Million for the next 4 years... almost have to get him to go on a nice run so that they can trade him.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            I think Malachi might honestly do a better job. He seems to be a good shooter, he can even shoot off the dribble a bit, and his defence is pretty good. I would try it
            We must have seen a different game, Malachi was slow on his defensive covering.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
              Did Parker and Kawhi shake hands?
              Kahwi aint got time for ppl who fuck their team mates wives
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Well probably no worse than Powell lol
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Lol Boston lost to Orlando.
                  Might come down to homecourt advantage if they play each other in the playoffs.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                    I don't think Kawhi said anything to Tony before the game and he walked off without saying anything to him afterwards.
                    Powell has immunity. He is friends with Kawhi, so are their moms.

Comment

Lol.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        Kahwi aint got time for ppl who fuck their team mates wives
                        Lol where did you hear this?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

People just enjoying shitting on Powell. Great fans of the Raptors.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Powell will be ok. He may have to share minutes with Delon/ OG/ Miles.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Powell has immunity. He is friends with Kawhi, so are their moms.
                              Thats right. Forgot about this. Might have to keep Powell happy until Kawhi resigns.

Comment

• 36 team total assists.

Loving this brand of basketball.

Comment

Working...
                                X