Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #4 Toronto Raptors 127 (4-0) - Charlotte Hornets 106 (2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Bonus points for the obvious chemistry with Kawhi, and Kyle has chemistry with anyone on a basketball court..positions 1 thru 15 are in good hands
    Fixed that for you. Lol

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Masai is too cold. "I've seen enough"
      He looked too cool walking out of there
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Fixed that for you. Lol
        No, we dont like arsenio brown or mr pow

Big issues

Comment

No, we dont like arsenio brown or mr pow

Big issues
          Norm is buds with Kawhi.

And every team needs a Brown - reminds them what they will become if they don't keep practicing and playing hard.

Also, someone lacking confidence? Tell them to go play Brown in 1-on-1. Boom. They become Michael Jordan for an hour. Lol
          Last edited by Joey; Mon Oct 22, 2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

He looked too cool walking out of there

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Masai is too cold. "I've seen enough"
              Damn Fred, at least use your turn signal
              OG is our king

Comment

• This team is so talented and deep JV puts up 17 10 2 2 in under 20mins and nobody is talking about it lmao

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  This might be a little premature, but I don't think we're ever going to lose
                  82-0 baby!

Can't wait for Dwayne Casey's burner account on Reddit.

Comment

Maybe the biggest early season revelation. I didnt think Danny green OR Kyle Lowry would come out this good. I'm not sure either guy maintains THIS pace, but this is clearly still the veteran boys' team
                    Yup I will now officially apologize for my overreaction to Kyle's tantrum in the pre season game. He's had those assassin"s eyes from minute one and has played brilliantly in all 4 games. I can't think of a single player who has disappointed me. I think the pre season hype about Pascal might have raised expectations a bit much. He's contributing in multiple ways and will get better. I think Norm has had his moments; some flashes of his athleticism and less forcing his way into traffic. I'm also happy with Nurse. As a big JV fan I'm a little disappointed with his minutes but I can't argue with the results so far; for the team or for JV who is brilliant in limited time.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      Powell will be ok. He may have to share minutes with Delon/ OG/ Miles.
                      Powell just needs to get going early, get some aggressive dunks & hit an open 3 then he doesn't feel stressed to play catch-up later on.

Comment

• Takeaways from tonight:

-Is Leonard shaking off the rust already? His legs looked fantastic today. So much more lift on his shot.

-Powell and Miles weren't as bad tonight, but still bad. They are the main reason the bench unit still looks kind of out of sorts. Really want Wright back.

-Charlotte is bad. Like, really bad. I don't know if they'll make the playoffs. The middle and bottom of the East might be bad enough for that to happen, but they are not a threat to anyone.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post

-Is Leonard shaking off the rust already? His legs looked fantastic today. So much more lift on his shot.
                          Kawhi looked like Jordan without being flashy.

Comment

• Kawhi scores so effortlessly. Like you dont even notice, thinking hes had a couple buckets, then the announcers are like "that's 18 for Leonard!"

Comment

Kawhi scores so effortlessly. Like you dont even notice, thinking hes had a couple buckets, then the announcers are like "that's 18 for Leonard!"
                              Yes! I giggle like a highschool girl, how smooth & effortlessly that shot looks.

Comment

Kawhi scores so effortlessly. Like you dont even notice, thinking hes had a couple buckets, then the announcers are like "that's 18 for Leonard!"
                                No wasted movement. He doesn't wait 15 seconds to make his move. He gets the ball, and sure, sometimes he may hold for a couple of seconds to see if he can get his man to bite on a simple fake, but otherwise it's just knowing pretty much exactly what he wants to do and going straight to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X