Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #4 Toronto Raptors 127 (4-0) - Charlotte Hornets 106 (2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to the game on Wednesday. I am strongly considering buying a Leonard jersey.

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
      i agree he's not perfect but better than last year
      Powell was fine tonight. But there's not a lot to complain about, so.....

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        I'm going to the game on Wednesday. I am strongly considering buying a Leonard jersey.
        The way we look right now, all of Canada should buy a Kawhi jersey in an act of shameless self promotion.

Comment

• Hmm Korver is barely playing for Cavs. Raptors should look to get him.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            Hmm Korver is barely playing for Cavs. Raptors should look to get him.
            I have nothing against Korver, but I think we're good on the wing.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              I have nothing against Korver, but I think we're good on the wing.
              I rate him as a better shooter than Miles. If a straight swap could be done, I'd do it. Imagine a lineup of Lowry-Korver-Green-Kawhi-Ibaka.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Also, I still can't believe we have KAWHI FUCKING LEONARD!!!!!!!!
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I rate him as a better shooter than Miles. If a straight swap could be done, I'd do it. Imagine a lineup of Lowry-Korver-Green-Kawhi-Ibaka.
                  Don't know why Cleveland would do that. CJ makes slightly more money. If Cleveland is going to trade guys it will be to accumulate youth and free up cap space. CJ has a player option next year, so he could opt out and they'd save money (Korver is guaranteed next year), but why would CJ do that? Yeah there's a lot of teams with money this summer, but don't think anyone is going to offer CJ a big multi-year contract at this point in his career. He may not get offered the over 8 million he will make if he picks up his option.

Comment

Miles is better on D, which is saying something. I would want him if we can dump Powell.

Comment

• There’s not much to even say after games anymore. There’s all sorts of stuff I could complain about, but none of it sticks. The bench, yeah, is broken. Doesn’t matter. JV isn’t playing with Lowry and Leonard enough. Doesn’t matter. We miss Wright, Siakam fits better with the bench, Serge gives up too many offensive boards - and none of it remotely matters. This team is just way too good. Nurse will take his sweet time figuring out the best way to deploy the talent against a wide variety of opposition, there will be growing pains, the team will win 60+ games anyway, and everything will be great.

I’m so used to angst and concern over fundamental flaws with the team. Now in the absence of those, what the heck am I supposed to do with myself all year? Watch and enjoy the basketball? It’s madness, I tell you.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        There’s not much to even say after games anymore. There’s all sorts of stuff I could complain about, but none of it sticks. The bench, yeah, is broken. Doesn’t matter. JV isn’t playing with Lowry and Leonard enough. Doesn’t matter. We miss Wright, Siakam fits better with the bench, Serge gives up too many offensive boards - and none of it remotely matters. This team is just way too good. Nurse will take his sweet time figuring out the best way to deploy the talent against a wide variety of opposition, there will be growing pains, the team will win 60+ games anyway, and everything will be great.

I’m so used to angst and concern over fundamental flaws with the team. Now in the absence of those, what the heck am I supposed to do with myself all year? Watch and enjoy the basketball? It’s madness, I tell you.
                        Well......we could do stupid things like start worrying about the upcoming western road trip.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          There’s not much to even say after games anymore. There’s all sorts of stuff I could complain about, but none of it sticks. The bench, yeah, is broken. Doesn’t matter. JV isn’t playing with Lowry and Leonard enough. Doesn’t matter. We miss Wright, Siakam fits better with the bench, Serge gives up too many offensive boards - and none of it remotely matters. This team is just way too good. Nurse will take his sweet time figuring out the best way to deploy the talent against a wide variety of opposition, there will be growing pains, the team will win 60+ games anyway, and everything will be great.

It’s bliss

Comment

• Associated Press. "Leonard was not available to speak to reporters after the game because he was working out". What's not to love about this guy?

Comment

• DeRozan is ballin right now. 30 points 6 reb 11 assits...8 more mins to go in the 4th.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                                DeRozan is ballin right now. 30 points 6 reb 11 assits...8 more mins to go in the 4th.
                                One of those rare trades which is really great for both teams. Just happens to be my two favourite teams so I'm very happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X