Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #5 Minnesota Timberwolves 105 (2-3) - Toronto Raptors 112 (5-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Yeah.. the Pacers have actually went and talked to a league official about it:
    https://clutchpoints.com/pacers-news...ting-concerns/

The casuals love scoring though.. so I'm skeptical that they'll change anything. We have Kawhi Fricken Leonard on our team and they decided to make playing defense harder. Go Figure.
    Yeah too many games have looked like glorified all star games. I don't wanna see 140-138 in regulation.

Like you said though the casuals love it.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• This whole "I'm a Hardcore fan and these plebe know-nothing Casuals don't know nothin'" thing is a bit too elitist, and makes far too many generalizations for my liking. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        This whole "I'm a Hardcore fan and these plebe know-nothing Casuals don't know nothin'" thing is a bit too elitist, and makes far too many generalizations for my liking. Lol
        We're not normal Joey. Surely you've noticed

Comment

• I wish there were 2 raps games everyday.

They play at noon and then at 8 pm again!!! Woooo, would help me hate my job a little less!

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            I believe the fine increase with number of times caught.
            Yes.. it does.. but its still pitifully small...

Gonzz wrote: View Post
            I’ts mostly the embarrassment that affects the players more than the fine.That Shaqtin moment.
            yes an embarrassment factor for sure might sting a little.... but still maintain that a little frontier justice along the lines of getting hacked on a shot to win the game and not a peep from the refs whistle is bigger price to pay for making the refs look bad.
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Yeah too many games have looked like glorified all star games. I don't wanna see 140-138 in regulation.

Idk man I know a lot of people that prefer watching lower levels of ball specifically because they think it’s too easy to score.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                Idk man I know a lot of people that prefer watching lower levels of ball specifically because they think it’s too easy to score.
                Theres a difference though. It's harder to score in lower levels because players suck offensively compared to nba guys. I like to see elite offense AND elite defense

Comment

I agree. You have to be a real simpleton to get excited by a 140-136 score, but a 105-101 score bores you.

Comment

• NBA is weird

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      NBA is weird

I think Mirotic needs to rethink his face ... a mug like that needs a beard covering it ... he's super fugly.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        NBA is weird

That tells me Anthony Davis for mvp (thru 5% of the season)

Comment

• Our best buddy sthkieeeeeep

Comment

Our best buddy sthkieeeeeep

we'll take both.

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I so don't want this...I so don't want this..(I want this)...I so don't want this...I so don't want this..(I want this)..I so....

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                I so don't want this...I so don't want this..(I want this)...I so don't want this...I so don't want this..(I want this)..I so....
                                it goes against everything i believe in....let's do it
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X