Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #5 Minnesota Timberwolves 105 (2-3) - Toronto Raptors 112 (5-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching the game between the Spurs and Lakers on League Pass....

Lol

Missed shots when it mattered most at the dying minutes of regulation with one isolation play in the last 27 seconds and a predictable pump fake missed shot.

Ensuing play...boogeyman nailed a three to tie the game.

Comment

Watching three mid range guys, Derozan, Aldridge and Gay sharing the ball and looking like a cohesive unit confirms the genius of Popovich. Demar has 12 assists! Unfortunately the defence isn't quite as stellar. Still glad we have Kawhi.

Comment

If Demar went for the pump fake there it would have been a guaranteed two free throws. Those young lakers defenders were going to jump at anything

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Lol

Missed shots when it mattered most at the dying minutes of regulation with one isolation play in the last 27 seconds and a predictable pump fake missed shot.

So sad but so true

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
            So sad but so true
            Just like watching a Raptors vs. Cavs game or some memorable Raptors playoffs
            Games

Comment

Ouch...

Iso then a block shot on his drive to the basket.

Lakers up by 4

Boogeyman once again spooked someone

Comment

Lol

League Pass? Its on Sportsnet lol maybe on internet i guess.

Comment

Demar doesn’t deserve this man. He’s a good guy.

Comment

Lebron would have no chance on Kawhi tho...just sayin'

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                      Demar doesn’t deserve this man. He’s a good guy.
                      He's getting 30 mil... im sure he'll be fine... it's business...the guy who doesnt deserve it is Roman Reigns who has to battle leukemia again

#realprospective

Comment

sanyo wrote: View Post
                        League Pass? Its on Sportsnet lol maybe on internet i guess.
                        Im out of area

Comment

Game over because the stats sheet does not tell you the whole picture.

Little things win games especially those ones when it mattered most.

Even on my death, id be turning from side to side and transverse.

I always thank my God for giving my favorite team Kawhi even for just a season

Comment

Game over because the stats sheet does not tell you the whole picture.

Little things win games especially those ones when it mattered most.

Even on my death, id be turning from side to side and transverse.

I always thank my God for giving my favorite team Kawhi even for just a season
                            No way now he leaves now... especially to the Clips and he'll always be 2nd to Lebron with the other Hollywood team

Comment

Lebron in LA is still to fucking weird to me

Especially when most of the east coast aint watching him right now

Comment

Demar is definitely getting butchered right now and he’s not getting any calls.

Comment

Working...
                                X