Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #5 Minnesota Timberwolves 105 (2-3) - Toronto Raptors 112 (5-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maury wrote: View Post
    Demar is definitely getting butchered right now and he’s not getting any calls.
    yeah. but lebron misses both free throws and spurs got 11 seconds left now.

Comment

Oh no. I almost feel sorry for Demar. Desperate, pathetic effort to get to the basket ending with a turnover and a lucky bounce to Lebron for a dagger. Still he ended up with 14 assists.

Comment

sanyo wrote: View Post
        yeah. but lebron misses both free throws and spurs got 11 seconds left now.
        I hope pop draws up a play for Demar.

Comment

Popovich is just the best coach.

Comment

Patty Mills won the game for Pop...lol.

Boogeyman got spooked by Pop

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Hm. Kyle Lowry playing like vintage KLOE precisely while all the game threads are being penned under the Retro Kyle Lowry profile pic. No such thing as a coincidence. Keep Kyle going Mixx.

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  Game over because the stats sheet does not tell you the whole picture.

Little things win games especially those ones when it mattered most.

Even on my death, id be turning from side to side and transverse.

I always thank my God for giving my favorite team Kawhi even for just a season
                  Lol Spurs fans are ecstatic, career high in assists, the only Spur other than Tony Parker to ever record 32/14, add his eight rebounds and a steal and he had the same line as LeBron but one less block, and they won the game....

And you’re still bitter. Life is too short to carry that kind of grudge around man.
                  Last edited by Scraptor; Tue Oct 23, 2018, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
                    Popovich is just the best coach.

They had Bryn Forbes at point and won on the road vs LeBron. Amazing. Although it also shows just how weak Bron’s supporting cast is.

That play for Patty Mills was so clever and sneaky too.

Comment

I really think the Kawhi trade is going to go down as a good one for both teams. The Raptors obviously won because we got the best player and another excellent starter, but considering the Spurs had to trade the guy, getting someone like DeMar who's capable of averaging 28-5-5 for them is a very nice return.

Poeltl surprisingly hasn't done well for them though, and didn't even get to play against LA after starting the first few games.

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                        I really think the Kawhi trade is going to go down as a good one for both teams. The Raptors obviously won because we got the best player and another excellent starter, but considering the Spurs had to trade the guy, getting someone like DeMar who's capable of averaging 28-5-5 for them is a very nice return.

Poeltl surprisingly hasn't done well for them though, and didn't even get to play against LA after starting the first few games.
                        Lakers went small which explains most of it today, but Jak also needs a bit of seasoning. Still think he has a very bright future under Pop's tutelage.

Comment

Alright fellas, back on topic. Who matches up against Butler tonight? Green or Kawhi?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Alright fellas, back on topic. Who matches up against Butler tonight? Green or Kawhi?
                            The game is tomorrow. But I would start with Kawhi. Let him get his rhythm on defence. He’ll really have to focus to guard him.

Comment

This is probably another game where we start small with Ibaka to guard Towns on the perimeter, yeah?

It's actually another decent game to start both JV and Ibaka (with JV on Gibson). But since they didn't try it before I'd be a little surprised if they tried it now. Who knows with Nurse though.

Good news is Wright should be back, meaning that if we start Ibaka and Siakam the bench unit won't keep missing Siakam so much.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                                This is probably another game where we start small with Ibaka to guard Towns on the perimeter, yeah?

It's actually another decent game to start both JV and Ibaka (with JV on Gibson). But since they didn't try it before I'd be a little surprised if they tried it now. Who knows with Nurse though.

Good news is Wright should be back, meaning that if we start Ibaka and Siakam the bench unit won't keep missing Siakam so much.
                                Nurse actually talks about splitting up JV and Serge in the post game scrum from last night's game. He had this idea of playing Serge at the 5 when he took the job.. but he also said it helps with the minute distribution for Kawhi, OG and Pascal so that they can get more time at the 4.

So I don't think we'll see much of JV and Serge together at all this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X