Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #6 Dallas Mavericks 107 (2-3) - Toronto Raptors 116 (6-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not able to watch....enjoying it vicariously through you folk. What's the deal with Deandre making all of his foul shots? Does his form look radically different than when he was a Clipper?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Biggest test for Raps
      Cant wait to watch kawhi guard giannas
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• wtf kyle wow

Comment

• Lowry on fireeeeee!

Comment

• Damn Kyle dont hurt em
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Damn Kyle
              OG is our king

Comment

• Love I have for this man....KLOE!!!
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• that was OCAA far

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                    I'm not able to watch....enjoying it vicariously through you folk. What's the deal with Deandre making all of his foul shots? Does his form look radically different than when he was a Clipper?
                    Jordan's form always looked pretty good in past years - shots just didn't go in. Perhaps a Mavs coach tweaked something small in his delivery and that's making the difference. DJ was at 83 FT%, so not just tonight.

Comment

• Kyle is feeling the anger, we hanging around with mofo not close to our level! Its time to end their misery & hope.

Comment

• I'm at the game. Gotta say I'm really love the Lowry/JV two man game.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Bucks stomping the Wolves.... seriously they need to trade Butler now. That locker room must be a mess.

Can't wait for the game on Monday.
                          Butler has completely broken Towns.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                            Though speaking highly of Lebron is frowned on in this forum he is another great example. Casual fans assume he is great because he is 6'8, 285 and at his peak the fastest guy in the league. But in addition he has an amazing mind; the guy can remember every play from every game and knows where players are on the court and where they are about to be.....like a grandmaster in chess. And he's black and has no higher education. Complex sports like basketball, baseball, soccer etc are great in that they don't entirely favour people with one or two genetic attributes. There are many ways to be successful. Of course to be a superstar they have to have the physical and the mental.
                            well thats because he doesnt have to clutter his mind with thing like, knowing how to stay within the rules, or having to deal with actual defence as he is bailed out on every play.

Comment

• Klaw is starting to cook
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Leo's gonna punch Matt right in the nose. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X