Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #6 Dallas Mavericks 107 (2-3) - Toronto Raptors 116 (6-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lorenzo Brown da real MVP.

He must custom order his headbands tho, his melon is huge!
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Two days off and then a back to back. This must be another team record.....fewest days to 8 games at the start of a year. Unfortunate with the nagging injuries to FVV and Delon.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
        bucks are six and 0 as well?
        Well, they're playing the magic at home tomorrow, so unless they're resting everyone, yeah 6-0 as well by Monday
        Last edited by inthepaint; Fri Oct 26, 2018, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post
          During the raptors game they were chatting about Houston starting to panic. I was thinking no wonder!! They got Carmelo! Losses follow that guy around like a lost puppy. I've love to see some stats on it...
          Prime example of swapping out a winning player like Ariza for a ballpounding glory hog like Melo

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Prime example of swapping out a winning player like Ariza for a ballpounding glory hog like Melo
            Yeah, and lost Mbah a Moute as well.

Two of their key glue guys from last year's run gone. Didn't really do much to mitigate that loss.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              So... DeMarcus got tossed...(He's still injured...) This dude lol.
              Got a great laugh from this.

Comment

• Tomorrow boston (3-2) at detroit (4-0) gonna be an interesting one. Hoping for Pistons W big time.

Comment

• Kawhi was on cruise control tonight and still had 21pts 9rebs 5asts 3stls

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                    70 wins or nah?
                    Yah!

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                      Yah!
                      I'm gonna go with 57, but still home court over the C***cs and, like Jack Armstrong would say, fresh as daisies for the playoffs.

Comment

• It's hard to imagine this team hitting any kind of losing streak right now, but if there's going to be one, it will be between Dec 11th and 20th. If they come out of that stretch relatively unscathed, it will say a lot about what they can do under pressure, and also make great headway towards the top seed.

Comment

• Washington loses to Sacramento, they're now 1-4
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Lol I hope The Wiz panic, blow it up and trade is Beal...

Comment

• D is ultimately important but all the more difficult in this era of 3-happy ball, speed and movement. Just last night
                              MIL 125 points
                              LAC 133
                              GS 128
                              CHA 135
                              NO 117 and BKN 115 playing each other!
                              and TOR 116
                              Those point totals would have been eye opening a few seasons ago as in a team "went off" that night. Now they are common place nightly.

The Raps will get theirs against New Orleans but can they stop them? Giannis is one of the few players I like (almost) as much as Kawhi. Probably becuase he's on a small market team and doesn't seem like an ego-jerk. If and when he goes to a super team, I'm gonna hurl....unless its the Raps

Comment

• You know the Mavs suck when a) Lorenzo Brown managed to play 3 good minutes against them, and b) those 3 good minutes essentially won the game.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X