Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #6 Dallas Mavericks 107 (2-3) - Toronto Raptors 116 (6-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice game by DeRozan.

Looks bigger & stronger.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      They're spanking Orlando handily in the 3Q (as they should)
      And Boston beat the Casey's by 20
      Pels lost to Utah by 20+ so no battle by unbeaten teams for the Raptors next
      The East will end up being a dogfight, no one is walking away with it
      Raps in 4

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Nice game by DeRozan.

Looks bigger & stronger.

He's putting up near triple double stats for the Spurs EVERY game. It's crazy.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
            He's putting up near triple double stats for the Spurs EVERY game. It's crazy.
            Well, not really; the two lakers games yeah he was pretty close (one was 38/8/14 and the other was 30/12/8), but the other games he was further out.

He's doing great though, better than I thought right out the gates in a new system and all. He's averaging almost 8 dimes to go with 27 pts/game. Good for him.

I'm happy with the trade and where we are, but I'm also proud of Demar successes and grateful for his time here. I wish him all the best, though it's time to move on.
            Last edited by inthepaint; Sun Oct 28, 2018, 02:57 AM.

Comment

• Proud of Demar, those are great stats, On a winning team!

How’s he playing on the other end?

Comment

• Enough about DeMar. Move on, let it go, look forward (Kawhi) not back ....
                And I can't start my Sunday morning without the Game 7 thread up yet

Comment

Cabal with the enemy?! We can't have that!

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Enough about DeMar. Move on, let it go, look forward (Kawhi) not back ....
                    And I can't start my Sunday morning without the Game 7 thread up yet
                    Two top teams in the east. Both undefeated. Not on US National TV(the rest of the match-ups are) bet the NBA wants that one back.

Mixxoar needs to bring his A Game.

Comment

• Lol

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lol

He was like 12/1 to be first coach to be fired 5 days ago and I wanted to bet so bad. This saddens me

Comment

• Man, there was a tweet last year on something like "Ty Lue when LeBron is on the bench" or something like that, one of the funniest things I've seen -- wish I could find it now -- it perfectly captured how that coach (and team), completely depended on LBJ

Comment

Lol

Why would they fire Lue, in season, when he gives them the best shot at the 1st overall pick? Especially after they trade Love at the deadline.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Why would they fire Lue, in season, when he gives them the best shot at the 1st overall pick? Especially after they trade Love at the deadline.
                              Exactly. What quality coach is out there that wants to ruin his career with those bunch of misfits on the roster?!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Exactly. What quality coach is out there that wants to ruin his career with those bunch of misfits on the roster?!
                                Great opportunity for an assistant to step up with no penalty for season results.

Comment

Working...
                                X