Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #6 Dallas Mavericks 107 (2-3) - Toronto Raptors 116 (6-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME #6 Dallas Mavericks 107 (2-3) - Toronto Raptors 116 (6-0)

Cowboys vs Dinosaurs

Projected Starters

Mavericks (2-2) Raptors (5-0)
    Dennis Smith Jr. Kyle Lowry
    Luka Doncic Danny Green
    Wesley Matthews Kawhi Leonard
    Harrison Barnes Pascal Siakam
    Deandre Jordan Serge Ibaka
    NOTES

• The Toronto Raptors complete a three-game homestand (Oct. 22-26) Friday night against the Dallas Mavericks at Scotiabank Arena. The Raptors are the only team that has played five of its first six games at home (Oct. 17-26). Toronto will play at Milwaukee on Monday before returning home Tuesday to host Philadelphia on the second night of a back-to-back.
    • Toronto matched the best start in franchise history with Wednesday’s 112-105 victory over Minnesota. The Raptors are an NBA-best 5-0 this season. The last time Toronto began a season with five straight wins was during the 2015-16 campaign. A win Friday would also match the team’s best start at home (5-0),which was achieved in 2014-15 and 2003-04.
    • Kyle Lowry needs one more steal to tie Doug Christie as the franchise leader in career steals. In seven seasons with Toronto, Lowry has recorded 663 steals in 437 games, including a career-best 158 steals during the 2015-16 season. Christie recorded 664 steals over five seasons with the Raptors (1995-00).
    • Kawhi Leonard scored a season-high 35 points Oct. 24 vs. Minnesota and matched a career-high with 15 field goals made. He currently leads the Raptors with 43 field goals made through four games played and ranks third in the NBA with a .512 field goal shooting percentage (43-for-84) among players with at least 80 field goal attempts.
    • Toronto ranks first in the NBA in opponent field goal percentage (.412) through five games. The Raptors have held opponents below 42 per cent shooting in every game this season, tying the franchise record for consecutive games holding opponents under. 420 shooting from the field (Last: Nov. 20-29, 2001).
    • Kyle Lowry had recorded 10+ assists in a career high-tying three straight games (Oct. 20-24); totaling 36 assists compared to 11 turnovers during this stretch. The last Raptor to register double-digit assists in four consecutive games was Jose Calderon who did it in five straight games Mar. 23-30, 2012.
    • Jonas Valanciunas has scored at least 16 points in each of the last three games (Mar. 20-24). He is averaging 16.3 points and is shooting .704 (19-27) from the field during this span. Valanciunas has led the bench in scoring three times in the first five games after starting in all 77 of his games played last season.

Last edited by MixxAOR; Thu Oct 25, 2018, 10:39 PM.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

6-0 here we come!

Comment

Mixx is already in playoff form
      OG is our king

Comment

Keys to the game:
        downtown alonzo brown
        Mixxaor
        Kyle Lowry
        Jack Armstrong

And your small forward, from San Diego state
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

So.. hopefully Mixx doesn't have any vacation plans

Comment

My guess is JV starts against Jordan.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
              Good point. This is the first game against a definitive big lug center with no range that plays 30 minutes a night

If Serge gets more minutes than JV here, jv is 100% the backup center
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                Your profile pic weirds me out now because I'm not used to seeing Dwane anymore
                OG is our king

Comment

Joey should update the picture so it's Masai, Webster & Nurse.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

74-8 | Let's get it done!
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Steph Curry magic against the Wizards. Special.

Last edited by rocwell; Thu Oct 25, 2018, 12:42 AM.

Comment

I'm excited to watch my boy Luka, but I have a feeling hes going to get SHUT DOWN.

Comment

I feel like we don’t need to keep saying “Kawhi isn’t even fully healthy” or anything like that anymore. The guy is getting to the rim at will, dunking, hitting any shot he wants, making efficient and effective dribble moves, and playing rock solid defence. I think he’s all the way back and he’s ready to go get the MVP.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                            I feel like we don’t need to keep saying “Kawhi isn’t even fully healthy” or anything like that anymore. The guy is getting to the rim at will, dunking, hitting any shot he wants, making efficient and effective dribble moves, and playing rock solid defence. I think he’s all the way back and he’s ready to go get the MVP.
                            When you dive onto the floor to steal a ball as if you are Michael Phelps, you are pretty healthy to me.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              When you dive onto the floor to steal a ball as if you are Michael Phelps, you are pretty healthy to me.
                              We really and truly out here like Michael Phelps

Comment

Working...
                              X