Go Young or Go Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Young or Go Home

I think with this team, we need a future PG (Lowry - aging), and PF (Siakam could be our future PF or decent backup PF) to play with Kawhi (if he resigns) and Valanciunas (still our center of the franchise). I propose these trade

1) With Memphis Jonas V, Norman Powell, CJ Miles, future 1st round pick
    We get Jarren Jackson Jr, Marc Gasol, Garrett Temple
    - Don't know if the Grizzlies would bite this trade since Jarren Jackson Jr looks like a future PF for the Grizzlies.

2) With Milwaukee Delon Wright
    We get DJ Wilson and 2nd round pick. DJ Wilson is a nice young prospect would be a great player given a different team to play with.

3) With Phoenix Serge Ibaka, Delon Wright
    We get Tyson Chandler, Dragan Bender, and Troy Daniels, we waive either Chandler or Monroe but i would pick the latter and keep Chandler who would be a decent backup or starter in case JV gets injured. Bender is a great prospect, can't be any worse than Bargnani. Troy Daniels is basically a veteran Delon Wright.

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    I think with this team, we need a future PG (Lowry - aging), and PF (Siakam could be our future PF or decent backup PF) to play with Kawhi (if he resigns) and Valanciunas (still our center of the franchise). I propose these trade

1) With Memphis Jonas V, Norman Powell, CJ Miles, future 1st round pick
    We get Jarren Jackson Jr, Marc Gasol, Garrett Temple
    - Don't know if the Grizzlies would bite this trade since Jarren Jackson Jr looks like a future PF for the Grizzlies.

2) With Milwaukee Delon Wright
    We get DJ Wilson and 2nd round pick. DJ Wilson is a nice young prospect would be a great player given a different team to play with.

3) With Phoenix Serge Ibaka, Delon Wright
    We get Tyson Chandler, Dragan Bender, and Troy Daniels, we waive either Chandler or Monroe but i would pick the latter and keep Chandler who would be a decent backup or starter in case JV gets injured. Bender is a great prospect, can't be any worse than Bargnani. Troy Daniels is basically a veteran Delon Wright.
    Did you open up a post by calling JV the centre of the franchise and then in your first trade suggest we trade him? That's new, even for you.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I LOVE how he changed his template for a trade proposal!!!!!!! changes guys, changes! New season, new you!
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I researched Dieng's statistics. He's not quite as skilled as Serge is around the rim, but they're on par. Equally impressive defensive records. Increased TRB % (slightly). We won't have to worry about the backup big position next season because he is cheaper and has a guaranteed contract for next year drift boss

Comment

New season, new image, hopefully.

Comment

He's defensively capable of competing with most 5-footers, but I believe that he is most effective as a perimeter defender, so I wouldn't want him to guard 5-footers all the time.
            word search

Comment

I think so, too. I think he is most efficient as a perimeter defender, therefore I wouldn't want him to always guard 5-footers.

Comment

Working...
              X