Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #7 Toronto Raptors 109 (6-1) - Milwaukee Bucks 124 (7-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we could just get 48 mins out of our starters would we ever lose?

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      Delon will be fine I don’t know why everyone is all of a sudden turning on him lol.
      Never been a fan.

VV > Wright
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Danny Green is a Godsend
        OG is our king

Comment

• everyone chill. It's literally just our bench that's trash. And they are only trash because we haven't been 100% healthy this season at all. Watch when both delon and Fred finally play together (they have great chemistry) and we have either OG or Pascal coming off the bench with them we will be much much better. I rather Pascal but I get why they start him, I think they're rewarding him for his hard work and improvement this offseason.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Those Buck commentators though, cockier than Bostons, hard to listen to.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Delon will be fine I don’t know why everyone is all of a sudden turning on him lol.
              Agree, its just not prudent to criticize his game as he is still recovering from a very nagging groin injury

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                Never been a fan.

VV > Wright
                I mean, it’s debatable because Delon can be integral to our success. He’s actually really good at initiating offence and he’s a definitely a better defender. He just needs to get loose.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  We need both FVV and 100% Delon to have the kind of bench we had last year. OG would help too
                  We need to poach a big strong guard that can play 2 or 3 ala Tyreke Evans, we can't go to the playoffs like this current roster especially when Powell & CJ are not bringing it.

Comment

I mean, it’s debatable because Delon can be integral to our success. He’s actually really good at initiating offence and he’s a definitely a better defender. He just needs to get loose.
                    He's awful lol.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ya delon get the benefit of the doubt. Cj i tend to be lenient with too hes going through a shooting slump now. I give him 2-3 more games of grace before i start panicking
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Lucky bounce for Norm

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                          He's awful lol.
                          You’re the master of overreacting so your opinion on this matter isn’t really valid

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                            Those Buck commentators though, cockier than Bostons, hard to listen to.
                            Bucks are still looking for regular season success. We're not.

Comment

• impressed w/ Powell

Comment

You’re the master of overreacting so your opinion on this matter isn’t really valid
                                Are you watching this game or not?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X