Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #7 Toronto Raptors 109 (6-1) - Milwaukee Bucks 124 (7-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panic is unwarranted. One thing I am legitimately worried about though is Nurse. Obviously way too early to pass judgment though.

Comment

• Raps tracking at 5.74 SRS (7th) Milwaukee is at 16.36 SRS.

DAMN!

Comment

• Bud is a great coach.. The Bucks are more dangerous than the Celtics in my opinion. They have a team, that plays the right way and have a super star to boot.

Going to be a tough out in the playoffs.. if we meet I hope its in the ECF.

But if I had to root for non-Raptor team to make it through to the finals from the East.. it's the Bucks.

You can play Brown against a team like the Mavericks and get away with it.. but it's nearly impossible against a team that's good and red hot. Hope we get Fred back soon.

Comment

• The sky isn't falling folks. This team is 7-1 with Kawhi missing 2 games.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Props to the Bucks. They're looking pretty good. Bud's doing a heckuva job.

That said: I think they played their best game last night. Let's all settle down on raising them into the top tier in the East.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              The sky isn't falling folks. This team is 7-1 with Kawhi missing 2 games.

Writing in a win for tonight already? Daring.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                Props to the Bucks. They're looking pretty good. Bud's doing a heckuva job.

That said: I think they played their best game last night. Let's all settle down on raising them into the top tier in the East.
                Yes. Their schedule has been fairly soft, 23rd in the league for SOS with 5 of 7 home games.

Giannis has been great and Bud's been good for them. Interestingly their defence has actually been better than their offence, but he has them top 10 in both.

It's still early, you can get any variety of results over a 7 game stretch, but I'm willing to put them ahead of Philly for 3rd in the East. Ersan Ilyasova has swung the balance of power in the East!
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Yes. Their schedule has been fairly soft, 23rd in the league for SOS with 5 of 7 home games.

Giannis has been great and Bud's been good for them. Interestingly their defence has actually been better than their offence, but he has them top 10 in both.

It's still early, you can get any variety of results over a 7 game stretch, but I'm willing to put them ahead of Philly for 3rd in the East. Ersan Ilyasova has swung the balance of power in the East!
                  Once Philly gets Redick back in the starting lineup, they'll start looking good again.
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• A lot of you guys need to chill the eff out. For 4 years we've been complaining that Casey played our stars too many regular season minutes and never experimented with different players or lineups in the regular season. We've now lost ONE game this year because Kawhi sat, two other guys were injured and some scrubs got too many minutes. And half of you want to end the season and/or trade everyone on the team. In two weeks do you think anyone on the board is going to remember what happened in the 7th game of the regular season?

Comment

• Lowry and Miles were 1 for 16 from 3. The chances of that happening again are slim.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                        Lowry and Miles were 1 for 16 from 3. The chances of that happening again are slim.
                        Yes for Lowry but Miles has been atrocious so far this season. Bad defense and missing a ton of open 3s

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Yes for Lowry but Miles has been atrocious so far this season. Bad defense and missing a ton of open 3s

Was going to give this a like, but I can't, because it's the truth. And I don't like this truth.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• How did Miles get this bad? GoDaddy curse has to be real.

Comment

• I think 3 point shooting more than anything cant just be taught so I dont think it can be just unlearnt either. Hoping CJ is just in a funk that will even out.

Ya cj and lowry even go 5/16 thats 12 extra points maybe enough to keep the fire going and enough to win.

But again gotta hand it to the bucks their ability to put defense on their heels with their penetration ability opens the floodgates for their 3pt shooting. Theyre better than celtics by a big margin

Comment

• We should end the bitching in this thread, and talk about how awesome and dominating Siakam was instead.
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X