Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #7 Toronto Raptors 109 (6-1) - Milwaukee Bucks 124 (7-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading the Bucks forums:

Toronto's SRS is 7th in the league. I don't even really think of this as some showdown or whatever. I get it their 6-0 but theyre more just a random decent-ish team playing on the road. weve done a really good job not playing down to the competition so I hope we keep it up. all the lesser teams are going to be coming for us. we better get used to it. we have a target on us now.... being the best team in the east and all.
    I have the same feeling. They're not on our level. Kawhi gets a lot of attention, but we have a genetically enhanced, superior version of him. Unless Giannis has a brain hemorrhage from that elbow he took, this should be a W.

LOL

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

Joke or facts.. hard to decide.
      Neither, because the info is false.

Raptors were 11th in assist percentage last year.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        This feels like a Lowry-Green-Kawhi-Pascal-Ibaka starting 5 is needed. But further more, LET'S DO THIS!
        Lopez = JV I hope but I see the rationale for Ibaka again
        His outside shooting cannot continue for a C I hope.
        But Nurse has a weird on for Serge starting so who knows, he probably starts
        Last edited by G__Deane; Sun Oct 28, 2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

Pretty sure he's talking about the 2015, 2016 and 2017 seasons.

Comment

I think Serge starting is the obvious choice. Lopez doesn't play in the post anymore and him giving Giannis a high screen up top means our 5 needs to switch easily. Let JV bully their crappy bench bigs again

Comment

Mavs hanging around against the Jazz tonight

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                Reading the Bucks forums:

LOL

Ahh these guys...I mean, they may even win tomorrow, but there ain't nobody listening until they at least get out of the first round. That hasn't happened in 17 years though, so I don't think anyone is holding their breath.

Comment

Pretty sure Blake is talking about the 3 years before Masai mandated Casey to modernize the offense last year. He knows his stuff.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                    Pretty sure Blake is talking about the 3 years before Masai mandated Casey to modernize the offense last year. He knows his stuff.
                    We were 6th in assists though last year, so Kyle and DeMar being among the league leaders in assists is hardly surprising, especially when the Spurs have no point guard.

Comment

We were 6th in assists though last year, so Kyle and DeMar being among the league leaders in assists is hardly surprising, especially when the Spurs have no point guard.
                      It's not surprising now - but the context the tweet gives is the three years where we were bottom of the league in assist rate. You telling me that in those three years you'd have predicted this?

It's a simple tweet - isn't it strange how far we've come in like two years? Not sure why that's so problematic.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                        It's not surprising now - but the context the tweet gives is the three years where we were bottom of the league in assist rate. You telling me that in those three years you'd have predicted this?

It's a simple tweet - isn't it strange how far we've come in like two years? Not sure why that's so problematic.
                        It's a bit funny given Casey had the "we don't have the personnel for passing" with that group, but yeah - it was a strategic decision by the coaching staff at the time where they thought limiting turnovers would be more beneficial than it turned out to be.

What I think is funnier is seeing Houston, GS, etc. run heavy doses of iso ball after the simple narrative was the game had evolved way past that.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Bucks lead the league in rebounding in this short season so far. Lopez is one of those guys that has poor rebounding numbers, but he's really good at boxing out. It's probably why Giannis is having a career rebounding year so far.

If Ibaka and Siakam start (and I suspect they will) we'll need a huge team effort in grabbing boards tomorrow.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Lopez is a guy who can be a shooting threat but is also a very big, skilled post player. Could be a bad matchup for either guy.

My guess is Serge starts. Nurse seems to want to ride that for whatever reason, and Lopez is taking a lot of 3s this year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                            Lopez has been a bad matchup for a few teams so far. Leads the NBA in +/- at +93.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Curry sets an NBA record by making at least five 3s in all seven games played so far .....

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post

Ahh these guys...I mean, they may even win tomorrow, but there ain't nobody listening until they at least get out of the first round. That hasn't happened in 17 years though, so I don't think anyone is holding their breath.
                                I'm just likeee OKUUURR. Let's be classy, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X