Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #8: Toronto Raptors 129 (7-1) vs Philadelphia 76ers 112 (4-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    Sam Hinkie was a good/great GM.... NBA forced Jerry Colangelo to act as a consultant because Hinkie was ahead of his time with tanking. That basically forced Hinkie to quit. Sixers should bring him back as they have done him a great disservice. I hope Sixers continue to lose because of how they treated Hinkie.
    agreed, he's was the first to "trust the process"... they are getting there, still need that one player to get them over the hump.

Comment

• gotta agree with Brian here
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I have to say, I would have never expected to see this from Serge, and wouldn't believe if I hadn't seen with my own eyes, but he put 46 pts and 17 boards in two consecutive back-to-back games, against two of the best teams in the conference, along with some solid defence and rim protection.
        Last edited by inthepaint; Wed Oct 31, 2018, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• "Pascal Siakam, who didn't record a double-double in 136 games over his first 2 seasons, already has 2 in 8 games this season. He's got 13 points and 11 rebounds midway through the 3rd quarter tonight".

- Josh Lewenberg (@JLew1050) October 31, 2018

MIP

Comment

• we seemed to stumble a bit but rallied back. It is quite evident that having the claw in helped immensely . besides his talent we did not need to reach way into our bench which is difficult with og and fred out.

Comment

• Nurse is going to be more than alright. Simply based on the fact that he knows how to make adjustments.

[QUOTE=The Claw Reborn;871597]Alex Cora is a first time Manager who won a WS for the Bosox.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                A tidy 23 pts for JV...in 17 minutes!! Nice luxury to have.
                Off the bench....getting flagrantly fouled to the head in the process.....by the Process

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  Sixers will most likely be the major player prior to the trade deadline.

So is Houston
                  Let's hope they don't deal for Korver who Cleveland is evidently shopping

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                    I have never seen Kyle soooooo happy but peep Kwahi's hand to Kyle's....damn son!

THAT is the look of love in Kyle's eyes. I bet he feels like he's cheating on someone but STILL so happy ....

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      A tidy 23 pts for JV...in 17 minutes!! Nice luxury to have.
                      Lithuanian Microwave

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        I have never seen Kyle soooooo happy but peep Kwahi's hand to Kyle's....damn son!

Kyle appears to have developed a strategy for dealing with Kawhi's massive high fives - use both hands!
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

gotta agree with Brian here
                          Not that I wish for injuries, but if one of Steph/Durant/Klay goes down, then everything's wide open.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Rockets are terrible. Portland had one of those "schedule losses". Playing 3 games in 4 nights, on the road, etc.. and yet they beat Houston by 19.

The "Melo" Affect is really strong this season.

Comment

• I told yall about Melo. Wherever he's been since he left Denver has gone to shit

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by MACK11; Wed Oct 31, 2018, 09:57 AM.
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X