Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #9: Toronto Raptors 107 (8-1) - Phoenix Suns 98 (2-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good match up for JV.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Boucher looking pretty comfortable there. Keeping with the 905 theme, I wonder what are the chances we sign Felder instead of Brown later on. I don't exactly understand these "partially guaranteed" contracts like Brown's, but I think they have until January to make it guaranteed or waive him or something like that?

I'm glad FVV & Wright are getting back, but the reality is all our 3 main point-guards are a bit injury prone, and often enough, the 4th PG (like Brown) had to suit up on meaningful minutes. It could happen again, and in that case, I personally much rather have Felder than Brown.

Comment

• Who is the woman asking all these dumbass questions? My goodness, thats why women are looked down on in some industries; we have some idiots giving them a bad name.

Comment

• Kawhi enjoying the beautiful LA weather tonight errr!

Comment

• It's official Oladipo is a star
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
              Who is the woman asking all these dumbass questions? My goodness, thats why women are looked down on in some industries; we have some idiots giving them a bad name.
              Yeah some reporters are incredibly cringeworthy. Like Grange the other day. He knew that there had been a Halloween event but had to ask Leonard:
              --"Did you go out for for Halloween?"
              --"Yeah I went to the team event, yeah"
              --"What did you go as?"
              --"err..Navy seal I think.."
              --[awkward silence, then someone else rescues Leonard by asking a real basketball question]

I mean Grange knew the answer already. Grange also knew the pictures were out and everyone knew. Grange also knew these kinda questions, with Leonard at least, lead to nowhere but annoying the guy. Why ask? I'd like to think that our basketball media is better the TMZ types in LA, but with very few exceptions (like the guys on NBATV), they all sound really dumb sometimes.

Comment

• ahhh...was just going to complain that Boston keeps winning by the skin of their teeth and debating whether that meant they were lucky or good. Then they got Oladipoed!

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                  Yeah some reporters are incredibly cringeworthy. Like Grange the other day. He knew that there had been a Halloween event but had to ask Leonard:
                  --"Did you go out for for Halloween?"
                  --"Yeah I went to the team event, yeah"
                  --"What did you go as?"
                  --"err..Navy seal I think.."
                  --[awkward silence, then someone else rescues Leonard by asking a real basketball question]

I mean Grange knew the answer already. Grange also knew the pictures were out and everyone knew. Grange also knew these kinda questions, with Leonard at least, lead to nowhere but annoying the guy. Why ask? I'd like to think that our basketball media is better the TMZ types in LA, but with very few exceptions (like the guys on NBATV), they all sound really dumb sometimes.
                  He's a douchebag (even by his looks), not sure how he still have that job, he's pretty much useless as a reporter.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Irving hits back-to-back contested threes to put the Celtics up 4, Oladipo drives to the basket, gets fouled and sinks both with 29 seconds left. The Pacers don't foul and Irving misses a layup on a backcut (contested by Cory Joseph). Oladipo grabs the rebound, runs up the court and hits a pull-up three with 3.4 seconds left to put the Pacers up 1, then steals the inbound pass to seal the win.

Damn
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Oladipo was actually better than Derozan last season. Especially on the defensive end.

Comment

• Lakers game thread? Can't rush greatness but...

Comment

• Donovan Mitchell down

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                            Silly LA media trying to get a soundbite of Kawhi praising the Lakers. Right before the game no less. Love it that they get a flat-out "no, not at all".
                            Should have given them the chuckle/laugh.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              No he isnt but he is the best player out there that is most likely to get traded soon...

Just saying if Kawhi is out for a few games, a guy like Jimmy in the lineup wouldn't make the Raptors worried too much they will miss his presence against good teams.
                              Butler can fill that void right up until the Eastern Conference finals. But that's when the presence of Kawhi will be required to defeat Celtics/Bucks.
                              Imagine we do get Butler and now we have two players that dictate when and where they play? LOL

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                Imagine we do get Butler and now we have two players that dictate when and where they play? LOL
                                They will have to do rock, paper, scissors game on a back to back to determine which game someone sits & the other plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X