Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #10: Toronto Raptors 121 (9-1) - Los Angeles Lakers 107 (4-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitch P wrote: View Post
    This will be a good test. I watched the entire Lakers-Portland game last night and the length of LA, the presence of Lebron and the creativity of Rondo could all create problems. Of course Portland aren't exactly tenacious on defence so a lot of the easy baskets the Lakers scored shouldn't happen. I think the Raptors could still win without Kawhi but it will take some great efforts from people like JV, Pascal and a guard other than Kyle. That McGee fellow was also surprisingly effective last night (and other times I've watched him this year). He looks awkward but is truly a force around the rim. The Lakers remain terrible from the foul line so the Raptors can use physicality.
    Lakers have shown glimpses of uncorking their young talent + athleticism with Lebron as the fulcrum. Then for entire games at a time they look awful.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Maybe that was his way of showing commitment to Raptors at this part of the season not to fuel up talks of him in LA?
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Looks like Kawhi will play in LA and skip Utah.
        Raptors Assistant Nate Bjorkgren said "everything is good. I think he'll (Kawhi) be ready to go."
        Last edited by G__Deane; Sun Nov 4, 2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          Maybe that was his way of showing commitment to Raptors at this part of the season not to fuel up talks of him in LA?
          I think it merely says he went to see the team closest to the city he lived in and admired, as a student, the hall of fame players that were playing there then. It doesn’t imply he’s a Laker fan. Was he supposed to fly to Philly to watch AI?

Comment

Kawhi sitting tonight.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

That's disappointing

Comment

This is pure bullshit.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                  This is pure bullshit.
                  Definitely Trex

Comment

Funny how these dummies keeps talking about "April" like that's going to matter. If the Celtics finish ahead of them in the standings, these whole bullshit that the Raptors are doing is not going to mean anything. They're not beating the Celtics without homecourt advantage.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Funny how these dummies keeps talking about "April" like that's going to matter. If the Celtics finish ahead of them in the standings, these whole bullshit that the Raptors are doing is not going to mean anything. They're not beating the Celtics without homecourt advantage.

check the standings right now
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

As for Kawhi, is he really "hurt?" I mean, c'mon. This dude went straight to the lockerroom after getting his eye poked the other night. Straight to the lockerroom. I've seen athletes get poked in the eye and lose their contact lens and never miss a minute of playing time.

I don't want to say soft, but he's kinda soft.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

As for Kawhi, is he really "hurt?" I mean, c'mon. This dude went straight to the lockerroom after getting his eye poked the other night. Straight to the lockerroom. I've seen athletes get poked in the eye and lose their contact lens and never miss a minute of playing time.

I don't want to say soft, but he's kinda soft.
                          I don't mean to interrupt your unravelling but wrong former spur.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            I think it merely says he went to see the team closest to the city he lived in and admired, as a student, the hall of fame players that were playing there then. It doesn’t imply he’s a Laker fan. Was he supposed to fly to Philly to watch AI?
                            "-I didn't like" You have to like the players to watch them, hence at least like the team. That's only my way of thinking of course.
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                              I don't mean to interrupt your unravelling but wrong former spur.
                              Happened to Kawhi as well

Comment

This better mean we finally get FVV and Delon on the floor together. I've been waiting for it lol
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X