Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #10: Toronto Raptors 121 (9-1) - Los Angeles Lakers 107 (4-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'm really hoping for these three games on the road to be about getting the bench back to where it was. They showed glimpses in that 4th quarter on Friday that the rhythm is coming back. We got 3 in 4 on this road trip and managing minutes has to be of the highest importance if we want to get anything out of it. What's the point in having this much depth if we aren't going to utilize it, right?

Comment

Joel Embiid should talk less smack until he cleans up the mess from when he shit his pants against the Celtics in the playoffs last year. Having said that, Drummond embarrassed himself and deserves to be mocked relentlessly. Plus, they are both unlikeable players, so it's a tough call. Actually, after typing this I realize I couldn't care less. Carry on, then....

Comment

Beneperez wrote: View Post
          I'm really hoping for these three games on the road to be about getting the bench back to where it was. They showed glimpses in that 4th quarter on Friday that the rhythm is coming back. We got 3 in 4 on this road trip and managing minutes has to be of the highest importance if we want to get anything out of it. What's the point in having this much depth if we aren't going to utilize it, right?
          The 11-player rotation is going to make life complicated until Nurse settles it down to 9 or 10. I'd expect some awkward lineups for awhile. They are still only 9 games in, I doubt the staff is in any rush to nail down anything this early.

The good news is that FVV looks to be back, JV has been terrific, Powell is looking like an NBA player again, and Miles finally made some shots. Once OG and Wright get their rhythm back the bench, whatever form it takes, will be fine. But it may be a few weeks....

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
            How can Casey allow Drummond to shoot those shots?
            Dude, you watched this for six years: he chooses his favourites, and lets them do whatever they want.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              Dude, you watched this for six years: he chooses his favourites, and lets them do whatever they want.
              Hey dont question the coach of the year decisions! Heh

Comment

Casey showing once again that he will let his 1-2 best players do what they want. Saw it too much with Demar and his constant ball movement killing plays.

Comment

The Powell/Miles debate is a hard to determine. Miles seems to play his best with Freddy in the game (He seems to relax and not rush his shot), so I'd give him the edge in the scoring department, but Norm's the much better defender.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Is it weird that I love this kings team? I was a huge buddy hield fan when he was at Oklahoma. I think it’s better when the kings are a good team. It’s been too long but that kings team that got robbed was a really fun team and it just makes me like them. Hopefully this isn’t fool’s gold and vlade and/or Vivek don’t mess this up. They probably will.

Comment

This will be a good test. I watched the entire Lakers-Portland game last night and the length of LA, the presence of Lebron and the creativity of Rondo could all create problems. Of course Portland aren't exactly tenacious on defence so a lot of the easy baskets the Lakers scored shouldn't happen. I think the Raptors could still win without Kawhi but it will take some great efforts from people like JV, Pascal and a guard other than Kyle. That McGee fellow was also surprisingly effective last night (and other times I've watched him this year). He looks awkward but is truly a force around the rim. The Lakers remain terrible from the foul line so the Raptors can use physicality.

Comment

If Kawhi is out, start OG. OG was the only one who wasn't afraid of Lebron last playoffs.

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                          If Kawhi is out, start OG. OG was the only one who wasn't afraid of Lebron last playoffs.
                          OG:

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Perfect example of when they should cancel twitter ....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X