Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #11: Toronto Raptors 124 (10-1) - Utah Jazz 111 (4-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know those jokes where you say "just kidding" but you're not really kidding?

Lowry was in the history books by the second quarter as he finished with 21 points and 15 assists, his eighth straight game with 10 or more assists, a run in which he’s averaging 12.75 assists a game.

It’s his seventh campaign with the Raptors, what took him so long to break a record that has stood for 24 seasons?

"I was passing to Deebo [DeMar DeRozan]," he joked.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I can't believe we're already on to the 11th game this season.. time really flies when your team is fricken awesome.

Hope to see Kawhi ready for this one.. but to be honest, the only time we need Kawhi is in the playoffs. This regular season stuff is fun, but mainly irrelevant. Home court would be a nice bonus, but just like we saw the last two years.. it really doesn't mean much.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        With the 5th place Sacramento Kings looming on Wednesday I hope the Raps don't overlook the currently out of the playoff seeding at this moment Jazz.

FWIW ...I suspect Leonard doesn't play in this one either.Still the Raps match up pretty well with the offensively challenged but defensively tough Mormons.
        I've watched a few Jazz games this year and one of the things that has stood out to me is their perimeter defense or lack thereof. The Jazz are having a real tough time containing the bounce consistently - the Wolves (the corpse of Derrick Rose), Grizz and Nuggets guards tore them up - and it's been an issue.

Comment

If Kawhi rests tonight it gives him another few days in LA. Could be a strategy to give him lots of LA time to show him he can have the best of both worlds..play in Toronto and have lots of extra time in LA—offseason, all star break and extended road trip during the season.

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
            If Kawhi rests tonight it gives him another few days in LA. Could be a strategy to give him lots of LA time to show him he can have the best of both worlds..play in Toronto and have lots of extra time in LA—offseason, all star break and extended road trip during the season.
            I admire the general premise, but I'm more interested in him playing basketball for us tonight than further exploring the joys of Disneyland

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

Looks like he will be in Utah anyway.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post

Looks like he will be in Utah anyway.
                Smooth move. If you're gonna call in sick, you're spending the day in Salt Lake, buddy.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  You know those jokes where you say "just kidding" but you're not really kidding?
                  BFF no more. That was quick lol

Comment

I'm just waiting for the game where we absolutely ether some poor team. That 40-point blowout is coming...as soon as the bench gets their shit together
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

he's not Nash but god damn. Hope this is sustainable
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

he's not Nash but god damn. Hope this is sustainable
                        Nope you're right he's not Nash. He's better defensively

Comment

I know Lowry was hot.. but god damn that's nuts.

Comment

Comment

Nash had Stat and Shawn

Lowry this season have a renewed Serge liking his non traditional Center label, “what a summer” Siakam, a dead eye auto shooter Danny and a MVP... AND all who can defend their positions...

What is there to not like, why his smile is from ear to ear lately.

He is playing like a beast even on a non contract year

Comment

If Masai managed to keep Demar during the Kawhi trade (assuming Green doesn't come over here), do you guys think we would have been better or worse?

Comment

Working...
                                X