Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #12: Toronto Raptors 114 (11-1) - Sacramento Kings 105 (6-5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    They seem to have hit a wall

I cant Bealieve it

They said morr-is better

How-ward this happen to such a cool team

I'll see myself out
    You Otto know better. This team is Brooken

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      You're up the Rivers without a paddle on this one friend.

Comment

Wizards are a mess.

They need cap relief as Wall is about to get his super max. They are a tax team but are bad. Not a good combination. The easiest short-term solution is to fire Brooks. Won't make much of a difference probably but could save the GM his job for at least a year.

You trade Porter for Butler and you will get some long term cap relief, but that's about it. I doubt Jimmy would resign there. And I don't know if Wall/Beal/Jimmy are good enough to get out of the East (on paper it looks good, but that's a lot of usage to disperse between three guys who love the ball).

They should really trade Wall, but I don't know if they can. I saw a head line recently where Wall has a trade kicker.. and that kicker could make trading him really difficult.

After seeing the Raptors kick ass.. watching the Wizards implode is the next best thing about this season so far.

Comment

[B wrote:
          [/B]anny Green got thrown into the deal for Leonard like a bag of ketchup at Mickey D's and this guy at the 2 spot is worth his weight in gold. Where Greens strength has been hitting the transition 3...
          Best line...it's always there at the bottom

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            I'd pick RJ because I think his game translates to the NBA better than Zion.

The Canadian aspect is just marketing gravy
            I disagree. I think Zion's potential is massive.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
              I see Ian Mahinmi has everyone stumped

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                I think I could be talked into a Powell for Oubre swap. Would need to make the salaries work, but still.

If he can tone down the attitude a bit (and he likely would coming to Toronto, with such a stable roster and management/ownership team), the 'edge' he plays with could be a nice addition to the 2nd unit.
                Ooh, boy, no thanks. Oubre is super bad.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I see Ian Mahinmi has everyone stumped
                  Hahahah

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    Yep.. the Leafs didn't want the Euro Rask and gave him up to Boston to keep the good Canadian boy Justin Poggie...... A classic JFJ move that got him.. as you point out.. fired.

Williamson could be the next Charles Barkley... an athletic ball handling 270 pound freight train.
                    Barrett is no slouch either. He is not afraid of playing in crunch time and wants the ball.

Both appear to be very very good choices.
                    Barrett is no slouch but Zion's potential is massive. He's unique. I don't think i've seen a player like him before.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      They seem to have hit a wall

I cant Bealieve it

They said morr-is better

How-ward this happen to such a cool team

I'll see myself out
                      Joey wrote: View Post
                      You guys need to get Oubre yourselves.

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                        Barrett is no slouch but Zion's potential is massive. He's unique. I don't think i've seen a player like him before.
                        Weren't you pretty high on Anthony Bennett? lol.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                          Weren't you pretty high on Anthony Bennett? lol.
                          Huh? Lol. You got the wrong guy. I was never a fan of that dude.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Anthony Bennett has a little Larry Johnson in his game. I think he's going to be pretty good.

Kelly Olynyk on the other hand has bust written all over him.
                            Forum advanced search is a wonderful tool. The internet never forgets. lol.

And my memory is like a steel trap, T.

Comment

Zion's size is going to be his biggest disadvantage. Anyone know what his wingspan is like? He's a PF but that position is basically gone in the NBA. I guess he could play a Siakam type role for whatever team he plays on. Siakam has length and can get into deep post position because of it. Zion has his ass, but that's a lot more difficult to use against guys with length.

I suspect a Griffin type career though. The NBA will market the hell out of him and he'll be a perennial all-star. Just not sure if he'll be a guy that will help you win games.. but he'll put up crazy stat lines and be great for fantasy.

RJ has the ideal dimensions to be a successful wing in the NBA. He thrives on usage though. So if he's on a team that has ball dominant guys on there than he's probably not going to do so well. The good thing about top end lottery guys is that they tend to go to teams that suck. For example if he landed in Cleveland or Atlanta he could get ROY and have a blossoming career. If he landed on a team like Dallas, Phoenix or Boston (via Sacramento) I don't think he'll do as well.

Comment

Meh, in summer 2016 you hated him but in 2015 you were suggesting we give Patterson's minutes to Bennett. Heck, you basically went all fall railing about Patterson and asking for Bennett to get his minutes.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X