Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #12: Toronto Raptors 114 (11-1) - Sacramento Kings 105 (6-5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    so consmap is going undefeated and i'll be the only scrub with a loss....wow
    Don’t worry man. It’s not MY streak, it’s OUR streak
    OG is our king

Comment

• Great win.

So funny seeing the word "Almonds" on the Sacramento jerseys.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        so consmap is going undefeated and i'll be the only scrub with a loss....wow
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• If Raps had made any threes this would have been a 20+ point win.

Comment

• They need to have a all get shots for Kawhi week. It’s clear Kawhi doesn’t know officially where is shots are coming from someone needs to sit down with the tape and show him.

80-90% of his shots are iso ball. Which I don’t mind Jordan didn’t turn up till second half

Comment

• The next Pacific West Coast trip (Clips/ GS and Port could be a tough one). Hope the team stays healthy.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                If Raps had made any threes this would have been a 20+ point win.
                no CJ Miles....oh wait that's not right
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                  They need to have a all get shots for Kawhi week. It’s clear Kawhi doesn’t know officially where is shots are coming from someone needs to sit down with the tape and show him.

80-90% of his shots are iso ball. Which I don’t mind Jordan didn’t turn up till second half
                  Fair comment. Hard to develop a rhythm. Taking into consideration everything though (new coach, new teammates, new system, played only 9 games last season, familiarizing his new PG and plus a foot injury in between)

Yet a double double is effortless.

Comment

• Skeets gets it

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      Damn. What a road trip.
                      Pretty sure they said something about it being our Best West Coast trip ever? Or first time going undefeated or something.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Pretty sure they said something about it being our Best West Coast trip ever? Or first time going undefeated or something.
                        Yup.. Never undefeated on a west coast trip in our history.

In other news -- D Rose going ham at the end of the Wolves/Lakers game here. back to back 3s. one point game

Comment

• And just like that -- Chandler immediately showing up huge for the Lakeshow. clutch rebounds for the extra possessions

Comment

• Congratulations to y'all up north there among the igloos and walruses. That was a good win. It really was - games like that are so easy to lose.

I thought Kawhi looked healthy, but this is the first game where he's looked rusty. Just needs to play some more, I'd say.

Not only do you have an outstanding team, but they're a very likeable group, btw. Great personalities, it appears.

Anyway, congrats, and keep going!

Comment

• every time Kawhi scores the basketball

OG is our king

Comment

• What a solid win, that game felt so controlled even though a few things weren't going right most of the night (turnovers, mainly).

Bit of a soft schedule for a couple weeks here, time to pile up some more wins.

Tough stretch is right at the end of November and a couple weeks into December, that's when we see Warriors twice, Nuggets twice, Bucks, Trailblazers, and Sixers all in about 2 weeks.

Right now it's just middling to poor teams with one Celtics game.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X