Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #12: Toronto Raptors 114 (11-1) - Sacramento Kings 105 (6-5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV, Bagley can only finish with his left....

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Siakams spin move will eventually work its way into scouting reports, but goddamn is it nearly unstoppable right now.
      How does Fox stop that in that situation though?

Comment

• Pirouette

Comment

Siakams spin move will eventually work its way into scouting reports, but goddamn is it nearly unstoppable right now.
          was thinkng the same thing

Comment

• Idk if I've ever felt as chill about Raps games. We just feel like everything is under control and going to go our way.

Feels super weird. I wonder how GLF is taking this.

Comment

I think guys know it’s coming... but how do you stop it? You give him space and he’ll go right over you with a high layup. You play him close and he’ll spin off of you. We’ll see though, you might be right.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                How does Fox stop that in that situation though?
                Fair. He probably doesn't; but anticipate, move his feet to take away the spin, or try and take the charge?

Comment

• Siakam with his court awareness, scouts may have a hard time to stop the Piroutte.

He needs to improve his range at least in the corners

Comment

Fair. He probably doesn't; but anticipate, move his feet, to take away the spin, or try and take the charge?
                    but his first goal is stop siakam from going middle. if pascal goes middle then it's game over for fox too
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• What the hell happened to Delon on that play? He was frozen out by the 3-point line. Lol

Comment

• When's Delon going to start being assertive. I know he's just coming back for injury but, come on start putting pressure on the D.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          STFU.
                          Nothing I'm saying is inaccurate.
                          Sure. The NBA is fixed.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            Idk if I've ever felt as chill about Raps games. We just feel like everything is under control and going to go our way.

Feels super weird. I wonder how GLF is taking this.
                            Greatest Raps team ever. I am never stressed anymore as you guys can tell I hope lol
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Everyone always brings up kawhis fmvp but we need to give more respect to g league final mvp pascal
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Smooth floater

Comment

Working...
                                X