Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #13: Toronto Raptors 128 (12-1) - New York Knicks 112 (4-9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pascal killing it from 3 today
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      Pascal killing it today
      Fixed that for you
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• That was a nice mid range J from Fred
        OG is our king

Comment

• I'm loving how spread out the scoring load is this year. We're regularly getting 5+ guys scoring in double digits, and already have 6 so far today.

Comment

• Knicks are really bad.. but usually in the past when the Raps were sleep walking through a game.. they'd either lose or make it really close. We are winning by 18 and still haven't really played that well.

Just nuts.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              Fixed that for you
              Hes been killing it all year. But today the 3s dropping making him look even better

Comment

• Siakam 23 points on 7 shots lmao
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  siakam 23 points on 7 shots lmao
                  mip. Raps fans should start mip chants when hes at the line that would be a first i believe

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    Pascal killing it from 3 today
                    He's an all star
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Philly had to trade to get their 3rd star. We just developed ours.

Comment

• Anyone still want to disagree that Pascal is the 3rd best player on this team and EASILY the best young player on the team?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                          Anyone still want to disagree that Pascal is the 3rd best player on this team and EASILY the best young player on the team?
                          I agree hes been 3rd best but idk about best young gun since he has a few years on OG i could see OG being this good once he pascals age

Comment

• Another laugher [emoji41]
                            OG is our king

Comment

• I just want them to take the head off of the Pistons.

Comment

• That play is the problem with CJ, the only thing saving his ass there is Hezonja being a moron.

CJ could have taken the corner 3, even if there wasn't as much open space as you'd ideally like (should be enough space for him). Instead hesitated, let his defender set, and took an out of control drive leading to probably the ugliest shot attempt of the game. Just lucky to get it back and get the foul.

If he doesn't have the shot, and the defender closes out well not giving him a drive, he should basically just be giving it up to someone else.

This guy flat out looks like he forgot what kind of player he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X