Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #13: Toronto Raptors 128 (12-1) - New York Knicks 112 (4-9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    I hope they do make that trade.. That would really thin them out. Their depth is pretty bad as it is.. and that would make it worse.

Honestly in my opinion they really should look to move Fultz for a shooter. They should have a lot more options if they made him available. For example, Korver for Fultz works straight up. But how often do you see a 37 year old guy being traded for a 20 year old that was a former first overall pick.
    Well when that 20 year old former 1st overall pick literally forgets how to shoot. The trade becomes a lot more plausible.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I still can't figure out how he all of a sudden forgot how to shoot?

Let's say the rumour about him injuring his shoulder was true. So? it should all be healed by now.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

I hope they do make that trade.. That would really thin them out. Their depth is pretty bad as it is.. and that would make it worse.

Honestly in my opinion they really should look to move Fultz for a shooter. They should have a lot more options if they made him available. For example, Korver for Fultz works straight up. But how often do you see a 37 year old guy being traded for a 20 year old that was a former first overall pick.
        Yeah, should definitely try to move Fultz. The chances of him not being a bust aren’t looking good. Better to get something of value for him now before the rest of the league figures he’s not worth the reclamation project. BC, man.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Yeah, should definitely try to move Fultz. The chances of him not being a bust aren’t looking good. Better to get something of value for him now before the rest of the league figures he’s not worth the reclamation project. BC, man.
          I would call up Charlotte, and see what it would take to get Kemba. Charlotte is scuffling and is most likely looking at the lottery again (although are at .500 right now). If Philly can get Kemba for say Fultz and 2 picks or something.. that might be a great deal for a guy that could walk in the summer.

I would definitely fear a line up of: Simmons/Kemba/Butler/Chandler/Embiid.

Comment

I don't think Philly has the assets to pull off a trade anymore. So I don't really think they are in the running for him (or really anyone), unless the Cavs buy him out. But I suspect the Cavs will have a market for him and should be able to get at least a second rounder for him.

Bucks are a good candidate for him.. but looking at their trade pieces the only trade I could come up with is Korver for Dellavedova plus maybe a second rounder.

Dellavedova has another year on his books, but is a former Cav. Maybe the Cavs would take him on for a year? Hill is a free agent after this year (well has only $1M guaranteed next year) so they could use a replacement.

Philly's best option to get a shooter is in the buy out market. I don't think Korver lasts that long. But guys like Frye or even Ariza might.

Watch for Ariza to get moved to a contender for dirt cheap. He's the guy I'd be trying to get.. but will have to wait until March.
            I hope you're right re: Korver, but I have a fear that Muscala + a 1st could get it done. I like it that the Bucks are less likely to go for him. They probably don't want Dellavadova back, especially when the have Hill and want to develop the kid Sexton at the point. Best place for Korver is probably out west.

Comment

• Some of that game might have to do with the weather esp after a west coast trip. I dont want to get outta bed let alone play an nba game.

Rasho lol he was decent but I remember guys on boards betting me rasho would have a better career than amir from that point forward from the trade

Comment

Working...
              X