Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #13: Toronto Raptors 128 (12-1) - New York Knicks 112 (4-9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are the Raps looking? Just saw the box score.. Kawhi 0-3 and 2 turnovers? Must be the early start.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
      We had a few page discussion already.
      Recap: Interesting to see how their spacing will be and how they will use Butler and Simmons when both players like having the ball.
      Yeah late to the party.. had to do some life stuff. Saric and Covo? Thibs was smart to hold out. That might be better than what he gave up to get Butler originally.

Comment

• OG is really playing the Siakam role with the bench
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            How are the Raps looking? Just saw the box score.. Kawhi 0-3 and 2 turnovers? Must be the early start.
            Ya sloppy stary lots of forced passes for turnovers. Bench brought good energy tho i expect a run once starters come back
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• LMAO JV swatted that shot a bit too energetically but I loved it
              OG is our king

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Yeah late to the party.. had to do some life stuff. Saric and Covo? Thibs was smart to hold out. That might be better than what he gave up to get Butler originally.
                Idk man lavine and markanne are pretty good

Comment

• When we play the Siakam - OG - Kawhi lineup, no one will he able to score.

Lowry - Green - Kawhi - OG - Siakam is our deathlineup (apparently hasn't been used yet, but I trust Nurse to know when to employ it). Would need one of the guards to come in and box out.

Comment

• Beautiful little play that time.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Hahahahahaha, JV smacked the shit out of the ball when they attempted a 3 after the whistle... towards the Knicks' bench hahhahahahahahahhahhahahahhaha
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• JV doesn't give a fuck lol. He swatted that ball outta bounds

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          LMAO JV swatted that shot a bit too energetically but I loved it
                          That was amazing haha

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            JV doesn't give a fuck lol. He swatted that ball outta bounds

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                            Seems like jv gonna be more of an enforcer thos year off the bench. Moose is probaly in his ear about how to be impactful as a backup C

Comment

• Pascals got butterfingers today

Comment

• Leo really needs to stop making fun of obese people on the broadcast

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X