Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #13: Toronto Raptors 128 (12-1) - New York Knicks 112 (4-9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Serge's worst game as a C this year so far. Getting killed inside still

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      This is Serge's worst game as a C this year so far. Getting killed inside still
      In fairness.. it's tough to have a lot of energy after coming home from a west coast trip against a really bad team with a 3pm start time. Most of the starters (minus Pascal and probably Green) look slower than usual.

Comment

• Both of the first halves of the last two games, our guys have been outhustled but younger teams but the difference in talent made the difference in the end.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          In fairness.. it's tough to have a lot of energy after coming home from a west coast trip against a really bad team with a 3pm start time. Most of the starters (minus Pascal and probably Green) look slower than usual.
          Agreed, but there are going to be certain matchups where Serge shows he's not an elite centre. That's obviously OK so far but I want Nurse to be a bit quicker with the substitutions if he doesn't have it that night. Give JV and even the Moose a little more run.

Comment

• Had a bad first half but still up 11 lll take it. Just come out with energy in the 3rd and well be fine
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Up 11 while not playing well

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• THJR already has 19 points? I guess someone has to score for the Knicks. Figure him out and we'll win by 30

Comment

• Um, they had a bad first quarter but they played pretty good in the 2Q - I mean, they scored 39 points. That's a pace of 156 points. That's not bad - even for 2018 NBA.

Starters looked like they thought the game started at 1:30, though.

Comment

• Raps mostly still coasting on talent. NYK suck and we'll probably win even if we only have 1 or 2 good quarters.

Comment

• Knicks on a run
                      OG is our king

Comment

• Danny G!

Comment

• Too much for the Knicks.

Comment

• I love Danny Green

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment