Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #13: Toronto Raptors 128 (12-1) - New York Knicks 112 (4-9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

007 wrote: View Post
    God dammit Phoenix. Choked the game away
    They remembered at the end they are still tanking.

Comment

Bucks kicking Warriors butt.

Comment

Pretty crazy bucks beat both warriors and Raptors fairly easily so far
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

very impressive victory for Bucks. So far they beat Raps and Warriors. Looking pretty elite
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Pretty crazy bucks beat both warriors and Raptors fairly easily so far
            For once we get to put an asterisk on a game.

No Kawhi = fake loss

Comment

No small feat for them tonight, beating GSW by 20+ on the road. I'm looking forward to see the Raps play them again, hopefully with both teams full strength.

On a side note, Raps now = team with the best record in the league on the young season.

Comment

They were without Draymond Green for the game and Stephen Curry left the game in the third quarter with a left adductor strain and never returned.

I still don't think they could beat us in a 7 game series.

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                  Stephen Curry left the game in the third quarter with a left adductor strain and never returned.
                  ...They were up 26 after 3, so I'm not entirely sure what difference that makes...

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    ...They were up 26 after 3, so I'm not entirely sure what difference that makes...
                    I agree, they beat them fair and square. A lot can change till the end of the season and I don't think they would beat GSW on a 7-game series, but they showed that when they're at full strength, they can at least hang with the warriors; and if they can, so can we.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      Raptors had a 20 pt lead going into the fourth a couple years ago. The Warriors are capable of 50 pt quarters.

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                        Lolz and Boston down 20 to Phoenix
                        SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        That's what I came in to post.
                        3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        Halftime in Phoenix. 4 of the 5 Boston starters had zero points.
                        Didn't we learn anything from last season? Never count the Celtics out and that includes the rest of this season
                        Last edited by G__Deane; Fri Nov 9, 2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          Didn't we learn anything from last season? Never count the Celtics out and that includes the rest of this season
                          Never count the Suns in, either. lol.

Comment

The Suns remembered just in time that they're supposed to be tanking. Lol

Comment

Was hoping the Warriors would win.. would like to see the Bucks get humbled a bit.. but looks like the Bucks are here to stay.

Good news is we're in sole position of #1 in the NBA.

Hope we can keep the #1 seed. Would definitely like to avoid Boston/Milwaukee until round 3 if possible. Let them duke it out while we play a team like Philly or Indiana.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                You think the Celtics are better than the Bucks? I don't.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X